Chapter 3

The Girls Of Rock 

5 Girls, 1 Dream, 1 Chance, No Looking Back!!!!

Chapter 3

(Beth’s POV)

We were walking back to our tour bus with our delicious chicken. Z was still mad about her hoodie being put on by that guy Andy she was like fuming when she found out the her had wasted some whiskey on it. Z would like to rip his vocal cords out of his throat with her knife. I got bored and started to yell, “5 Hot girls and really yummy chicken.” Eve joined me in singing, then Rox, then Kate, and Z started latter but she had to do it all perfect.

Then these dudes jumped out in front of us. They had knives with them. Z saw them and had a smirk on her face. She had been waiting for someone to take her anger out on. I guess these were the guys. I looked down at my hands and saw my perfect chicken.

“Pause I need to put my chicken down.” I said from behind Z.

The guys had just stared at me while I put the chicken a safe distance away. I looked at Z she had already pulled the knife she always keep in her boot. I was a long hunters knife. Z was ready to fight at any time. Kate was in her fighting stance, she was a third degree black belt. Eve had her scissors ready, she always had an obsession of scissors. Rox just stood there and waited for the fight like I was. 

“Oh look the little emo girls are ready for a fight. Lets get them boys.” what looked like the leader said.

(Z’s POV)

The dude tried to stab me in the stomach, but I dodged it easily. I punched him in the face with the back of my knife then kneed him in the balls. He went down with a high pitched scream. Katie was taking on two of them with ease. I looked over to Rox. She was struggling fighting off two of them. I ran over to help I slashed one in the back with my knife and pulled him of Rox and roughed him up a bit. 

When we had finished them all off we looked up to see that we had formed a little crowd during our little fight. I saw Andy and the other dudes in his band. He walked over.

“You all are some badass chicks aren’t you?” The one that looked like a girl said.

“Yes, Yes we are.” Kate said.

“Are all of you okay?” The one with diamond eyes asked.

“Yes we are all okay.” Eve said.

“So, bro what are y’all’s names before I start calling all of you Bob?” Beth said.

Only Bethany would say that.

“I’m CC it’s short for Christian Coma” CC said.

“I’m Ashley Purdy.” Ashley said.

“I’m Jake Pitts.” Jake said.

“I’m Jinxx.” Jinxx said.

“I’m Andy Biersack. As you should know.” Andy said.

“Dudes we go to get back to our tour bus. My mom is already texting me like no tomorrow.” Rox said.

“It was nice meeting you guys, but we have to go.” Kate said.

“Beth go get the chicken.” I told Beth.

“I already did Z.” Beth said.

“Okay I guess we can go now.” I said with a small wave to the boys.

We walked to our tour bus when we got there our moms had the door open waiting for us to come back. I was being real serious when I said they were over protective. We walked on the bus and were immediately questioned about why we were so late. I told them the story about the fight and every thing. My mom was so mad that this happened she was going to go talk to the Warped tour officials about better security for the tour buses. We ate our food and everything. Our moms made us get ready for bed. After we did that they made use got to bed. so we all climbed in our bunks and went to sleep.