Chapter 9

5 Girls, 1 Dream, 1 Chance, No Looking Back

Chapter 9

(Z)

     "Fuck fuck fuck!" I mumbled under my breath as I looked up and saw Lucy standing in front of me with a angry look on her face.

     Haley had a terrified look on her face because she was there to witness the falling put that me and all the girls had with Lucy, and she knows she can rub me the wrong way.

Flaskback:

    I entered Rox house because that was where we were going to be practicing that day before we had out second real show I could not wait to let them hear the song I just wrote. I walked down the stairs to our practice area. I waved at Haley who was sitting on a bead bag. Kate mush have brought her to watch us practice, but one thing was missing well person was missing.

     "Where is Lucy?" I asked.

     "I don't know Beth called her a while ago, asked her where she was, but she said she will be here in a few." Katie answered back.

     "Well I guess we will have to start with out her." I say grabbing my mic from the stand.

     I counted out the beats to the song we always play first in a concert. Before I knew it we had played the whole set list that we had agreed on at the practice yesterday, and had taking a small break to get something to eat. That is when Lucy finally decided she should make an apperance.

     "Hey guy. Why did y'all start with our me?" She asked looking confused. This is the second time that she has been late or not even show up this week. I am pissed.

     "So, you finally decided to show up?"I spat in her direction.

     "Stop being so melodramatic, Z. So I am kinda late." She rolled her eyes then shrugged.

     "Dude, this is the second time this week, and we have a big show coming up this show could get us our record deal." Katie spoke from behind me.

     "Y'all take everything way to seriously." She said.

     "I am being to serious because I want this band to succeed, and I will make sure that it does with or without you in it."I spat even more pissed than before.

     "What you can't kick me out of the band? I am an original member." She screamed with a look off disbelief on her face.

     "Everyone in favor of not wasting our time waiting for some who won't work as hard as the rest of us, and never will to be kicked out of the band raise your hand."I said glaring at her.

     I turned around to count the hands all of our hands were raised even Haley had her hand raised. I turned back around to face and raised and eyebrow to her, and handed her guitar to her and pointed towards the door.