Chapter 2

The Girls Of Rock

5 Girls, 1 Dream, 1 Chance, No Looking Back!!!!

Chapter 2:

(Z’s POV)

We had entered our tour bus to see all our moms seating and waiting for us to come back from our show. Why their waiting here you ask. Well our moms did come to our shows when we were younger but they stopped because they are starting to let us take care of ourselves, but we still have the coolest moms ever. They still want to come on tour with us though, but we don’t care.

“What took you so long to get back your show ended 45  minutes ago?” My mom asked. 

My mom was a tall African American Women. I am biracial if your wondering I am white and black mixed together. Kate is too but her mom is white and her dad is black. Beth and my parents are divorced. Mine were divorced when I was little (I was a Baby). Oh and my mom’s name is Victoria. 

I told our moms what happened when we went back to our dressing room after our concert. Lets just say our moms were not happy about this especially mine and Beth’s mom. Our moms have always been very protective over us. My mom wanted to go back to the Venue and give those boys a very big piece of her mind if you know what I mean.

After we claimed our moms down Beth voiced that she was still hungry. So our moms had told us that they didn’t cook but had already ate, but are gonna give us money to go to the Venue and get something there. My mama gave me 50 bucks to go get food. Our moms are like 5 managers they handle all our problems on tour handle, our money, and buys us what we need for shows and for recording.

Yep, we have awesome moms!!!!

The girls and I walked back to the Venue in our regular formulation. Me in the front must be because I am in the middle Kate to my right and Rox beside her. Beth was on my leaf and Eve was beside her. We always walk this we just don’t know why we do we just do. When we got into the Venue we saw alot of interviews going on. I saw a Bryan Starzz interview going on. He was interviewing the guy that had on my hoodie in our dressing room, and some other dude with red hair and beard and a british accent from what I can hear.

The girls had saw me looking at him.

“Z no matter how hard you try you can’t kill him with your eyes.” Eve said being a smartass.

“I will show I can kill people with my eyes one day.” I said to Eve.

“Can we just get some food. I feel like I might die if I don’t get food in the next 30 seconds.” Beth said holding her stomach as if in pain. 

“Okay Okay.” Kate said.

We walked the rest of the way to the food thingy.