Chapter 27: Who Are You Now?

Jackie's POV

*One Week Later*

Andy and I haven't left the house for a week. We've only gotten out of bed to go to the bathroom and maybe eat a little, just to keep us alive. We turned off our phones because people kept calling and texting us. There's been multiple knocks at our door but we haven't answered them. No one knows what's happened. 

I'm in better shape then Andy, only a little bit. I don't cry much anymore. I just lay in bed, staring at the ceiling. Andy is constantly sobbing and I feel bad for him, He wanted a kid so bad, he was so excited.

I heard banging at the front door and I sighed.

"ANDREW! JAQUELIN! YOU BETTER OPEN THIS FUCKING DOOR RIGHT NOW!" I heard Jinxx yell. I got up and walked down the stairs, opening up the door to see all of BVB and Sammi.

"Jaquelin? What happened to you? Why haven't you been answering your goddamn phone? Or your goddamn door? I've been knocking on it all week!" I saw Sammi's eyes wander down to my now thin stomach and gasped. "What about Andy? What the fuck is your prob-" He was cut off my Sammi shoving past him, coming into the house and shutting the door.

"WHAT THE FUCK!" Jinxx yelled.

"Jackie, did you...?" She asked and I nodded, hanging my head and crying again. Sammi wrapped her arms tightly around me.

"I'm so sorry." She said, her voice cracking.

"This is why we didn't tell anyone. Because of those three words that just make us feel worse." I cried.

"I'm so-how are you feeling, Jackie?"

"That's not much better Sammi."

"I know, I'm sor-I just don't know how to do this."

"It's fine, don't say anything."

"Do you want to tell the guys?"

"I guess I have to." I sighed. I opened the door to se the four guys standing on my porch.

"I lost the baby." I sighed.

"Oh Jackie, I'm so sor-" Jake started but Sammi cut him off.

"Don't say that." She said.

"Jackie." Jinxx said, hugging me.

"Man, Andy must be devestated." Ashley said.

"Let's just say coming down here to answer the door didn't even cross his mind." I said.

"C-Can we see him?" CC asked.

"I don't think he's ready for visitors yet."

"I understand, just call us whenever." Jake said and they walked away.

"Call me if you need anything." Sammi said before running to catch up with the guys. I walked back up the stairs and sat on the bed.

"Who was that?" Andy asked, turning to face me. I laid down and grabbed his hand.

"Sammi and the guys. They were wondering why we haven't been responding."

"Did you tell them?" He asked and I nodded.

"They understood and told us to call them when we were ready."

"Ugh, I don't know what's wrong with me!" Andy exclaimed, laying on his back. "I should be over this by now, right? I mean, you're working on it."

"It's completely normal to still be upset Andy. You were so excited. And I wouldn't say I'm working on it."

"You answered the door. I wasn't planning on it." He said and I laughed.

"Well, don't rush your grief. Just take a break for a moment, allow yourself to slow down. Just take time for yourself Andy."

"You always know what to say, one of the many reasons why I love you."

"I love you too." I said, kissing his lips.

*******************************************************************************

Listening to Blown Away~ Carrie Underwood

20 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER