Chapter 5: Saved

Chapter 5: Saved

JACKIE'S POV

*1 week later*

Jinxx had brought Elena on for the rest of the tour. I know I blew up at him for no reason but I haven't gotten tue courage to appologize yet. I've been sitting in the lounge more because Elena wants to.

"We're going to go explore." I said as I slipped my shoes on.

"Alright, be back by at least nine. That's when our show is over."

"I'm twenty one, I don't need a fucking curfew."

"Jackie, we're moving cities tonight. If you got lost or hurt, mom and dad would never forgive me. I'm supposed to be watching you. Now, just please be back by nine." I groaned.

"Fine." I said and stormed out with Elena. "He's such a fucking jerk, thinking he can control me."

"Jackie, I think you should try to be nice and listen to your brother."

"Elena, just stop."

"I'm serious, he's trying really hard. He basically begged me to come out here, he's trying to make you happy, he really is."

"I came on this walk to get away from my brother. Just, please stop talking about him."

"Fine, just, please think about it?"

"Sure, whatever." I sighed, going to sit on one of the swings in a nearby park. Elena sat on the swing next to me and we had a competition to see who could get higher. I end up winning and we both slowed down. I looked over at her and held my arm out, demanding her to do the same. She sighed and allowed me to search her wrists, looking for fresh cuts. I gasped when I saw a few newer ones and looked up at her.

"I cut for a few days after you left and tried to stop! I really did! But that only lasted for a week before everything got to me. I stopped as soon as your brother called me."

"Elena, I thought you were going to stop?" I asked, tears in my eyes.

"Didn't you listen to me? I told you I tried! I tried really hard." I got off the swing and hugged her tight, allowing her to dampen my shoulder with her tears.

"It's okay Elena. I swear to God if I catch you trying to cut out he-"

"I promise I won't. There's no reason to. I'm with my best friend on a tour with my favorite band." She said with a smile, wiping away her tears.

"Good." I said as we both stood up. We messed around for a bit before deciding to head back to the bus. We walked in and Jinxx ambushed me.

"WHAT THE FUCK! WHERE WERE YOU! YOU'RE AN HOUR FUCKING LATE! IT IS TEN! I TOLD YOU TO BE BACK AT NINE! WE COULD'VE LEFT YOU AND YOU WOULD BE STRANDED HERE! GOD, YOU'RE SO IRRESPONSIBLE JACKIE! YOU'RE GOING TO BE LOCKED UP IN THIS BUS UNTIL YOU LEARN TO FOLLOW MY RULES!"

"FUCK YOU JEREMY! I'M TWENTY-ONE! I DON'T HAVE TO FYUCKING LISTEN TO YOU!" I screamed as I ran off the bus. Multiple people started calling after me but I just ignored them. I kept running and running until I came to an alley way.

"Hahaha." I heard a voice. I turned around and saw three guys approaching me. "Look at this, a pretty, pretty girl." One of the guys chuckled as he started playing with my hair. The other two held me down as the first guy came closer and closer to me.

"HELP!" I screamed a sthe first guy tried to wrestle my shirt off.

"SHUT UP BITCH!" He screamed, slapping me. I closed my eyes to hold back my tears. He ended up getting my shirt off and that's when I tried to yell again.

"HELP! HELP! RAPE! FIRE!" I screamed, hoping someone would come.

"I SAID SHUT UP YOUR WHORE!" The guy screamed as he tried to undo my jeans, since they wouldn't come off unless they were undone. Thank you skinny jeans.

"HEY!" I heard a booming voice yell. I peered around the guys to see a tall figure walking closer to us. The guys continued to try to rape me until the first guy was pulled off and the mysterious man started beating the shit out of him. He started beating up the other guys, allowing me to shrink to the ground. I pulled my knees up to my chest and started to cry as I heard the fight progress.

"Are you okay?" A familliar voice asked. I didn't answer. "It's okay. They can't hurt you now." He whispered, picking me up bridal style. I cuddled into his chest, continuing to cry. He carried me back to the bus and told everyone to be quiet as he laid me in my bunk and leaned down to kiss my forehead.

"Sleep well Jackie." He whispered, covering me up and leaving.

**************************************************************************************

Who do you guys think it was that saved her?

Kitkat963 gave me the idea

Listening to For Those About To Rock (We Salute You)~ AC/DC

5 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER!