Chapter 36: Did They Break You Apart

JACKIE'S POV

*A Few Days Later*

Andy's parents flew out here and are staying in a hotel close to the hospital. I've basically adopted his parents as my own since mine are pieces of shit. His parents, Sammi, Jinxx and Elena come to check on Andy and I every now and then. We've informed the other members of BVB and they've come down a few times to see us. Sammi was sitting with me and trying to make conversation when a doctor walked in.

"I'll be back." Sammi said, standing up and leaving.

"Mr Biersack, Miss Ferguson, I'm sorry to say that your son has passed."

"NO!" I screamed. Andy wrapped his arms tightly around me and I sobbed into his chest, balling his shirt into my fists.

"I'm so sorry." He said.

"THIS ISN'T FUCKING FAIR."

"We tried everything we could."

"We understand doctor, thank you for everything." Andy said, his voice cracking. The doctor left and I couldn't stop crying. Andy climbed into my bed with me and held me for thirty minutes while I cried. I just can't believe this actually happened. I'm stupid for getting my hopes up.

I finally stopped crying a bit and Andy let go of me.

"I-I'm going to go let them know." Andy said, walking out of the room.

ANDY'S POV

I walked out of the room and fell to the ground. I pulled my knees up to my chest and started sobbing. I can't let Jackie see me break down like this, it will only make her feel worse. I need to be strong for her, but it's just so hard.

This whole situation is just a bunch of bullshit. Why can't we just be happy? Why can't we just go home with our healthy son? I fucking hate this, I fucking hate everything. This is fucking unfair and just when shit was starting to get back to normal.

After sitting in the hall for a good fifteen minutes, I got up and walked to the bathroom down the hall. I washed my face, trying my best to get rid of my red and puffy eyes. I took a few deep breaths and then walked out to the waiting room where my parents, Sammi, Jinxx and Elena were. They all turned to look at me and I gave them a sad look. I sat down and put my head in my hands.

"Andy?" My mom asked, placing her hand on my back.

"We lost him." I choked out. My mom wrapped me in her arms and I buried my face in her shoulder.

"Andy." Jinxx sighed, placing his hand on my shoulder. I pulled away from my mom and tried to form words since I had started crying again.

"T-The doctor came in and told us and, it's not fucking fair."

"No, it's not Andy. You two don't deserve this." Sammi sighed.

"Jackie won't stop crying."

"I can imagine." Jinxx said.

"I should get back to her." I sighed, standing up and wiping my eyes. I walked back to Jackie's room to see she had fallen asleep.

"I love you." I whispered, kissing her forehead. I climbed into the bed and wrapped my arms around her, holding her close to me as I fell asleep.

*************************************************************************************

Here's some feels for the chapter, listening to Brother~ Falling In Reverse ------>

15 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER