Chapter 19: I Don't Wanna Be Found

Chapter 19: I Don’t Wanna Be Found

JACKIE'S POV

*Two Months Later*

"Thank you so much for this." Sammi said as she handed Gabrielle to me.

"Not a problem. You two have fun and don't worry about her at all, alright? She's in very good hands."

"Thank you so much." She said again, hugging me and then leaving. Sammi and Jinxx were going on a date, suggested by me, since they haven't had much alone time since Gabrielle was born.

"Can I see her?" Andy asked from the couch.

"Yeah." I said, walking over and placing her in his arms.

"She's so cute." He said with a smile. He was playing with her hand and she wrapped her hand around his finger, making him melt.

"Yeah. The older she gets, the more she looks like Sammi." I said, sitting down next to him.

"I bet if we had a little girl, she'd look like you." He said, not taking his eyes off of Gabrielle.

"Woah woah woah, what is this little girl you're talking about?"

"Our daughter."

"Since when do we have a daughter?"

"We don't! What, like you've never thought of having kids?"

"I mean I have but...we're just dating. Don't you think our relationship should be at the next level before we start thinking of kids. What if we have kids and then we end up breaking up?"

"Once I get the balls to propose to you, I'm going to do it."

"You've actually thought about having kids with me?"

"Yes Jackie, I love you."

"I love you too Andy." I smiled, kissing his cheek.

"So, have you thought about having kids with me?"

"You just had to ruin a fucking sweet moment, didn't you? I'm going to bed." I said, getting up.

"What about Gabrielle?"

"You want a baby so bad? You take care of her." I said, going up the stairs. I got into the bed and fell asleep.

ANDY'S POV

There was a knock at the door and I got up, figuring it was Jinxx or Sammi. I opened the door and smiled when I saw Jinxx.

"Hey man."

"Hey, how was she?" He asked, taking his daughter from my arms.

"She was a perfect angel."

"That's good. Where's Jackie?"

"Asleep." I sighed.

"This early?"

"We sort of got into a little fight so she just went to bed."

"Oh, well I know you guys wIll work things out."

"I hope. Anyway, I hope you had a good time tonight, goodnight."

"Thank you so much Andy. Tell Jackie I said thank you too."

"No problem, any time." I said as I closed the door. I walked up the stairs and into our bedroom, stripping to my boxers. I climbed into the bed and wrapped my arm around Jackie's waist, only to be pushed off of the bed.

"AHH!" I screamed as I hit the floor. "WHAT THE FUCK JACKIE!"

"Take a pillow and a blanket. You're sleeping on the couch tonight. I'm still pissed off." SHe mumbled, half asleep.

"For god sakes Jackie! It was one little comment, one little thought, one little idea!"

"I don't care. Now leave and let me sleep." I groaned and grabbed a pillow and a blanket, heading down the stairs and falling asleep on the couch.

******************************************************************************************************

Listening to The Legacy~ Black Veil Brides

5 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER