Reverting faults

The diagnostic was still identifying the faults, and Inferno was starting to get impatient. They knew how many they had to revert, but waiting for the results was the hardest thing.

"How long does this take?" Zay asked, as she was giving DIO a quick clean.

"It usually wouldn't take long, but I'm worried these four issues are going to delay us a long time" Seyn answered, who was also getting concerned.

Seyn: minutes usually, but it depends on how many problems their are. I'm expecting it to take a while. When we used to travel the problems were only small, but this is different.

"I've been here a few days already, so I am more than happy to stick around and help you out" Robert reassured. Just then, they got the news they were waiting for.

"It's finished, and I knew I was right about the hyperdrive" Seyn added, as she and Shriv had an elongated conversation.

"What does it say?" shriv asked, his face had lit up.

"The hyperdrive is fine, nothing is wrong with it."

"Wow, you were right. What are the faults then? Are they bad?"

"They're not too bad. There is one fault on one of the front Laser turrets, and there are three engine failures." Seyn informed.

"The turret can be repaired, but we'd have to all work on the engines."

"We can do that later. Me and Zay will be heading out shortly for our supply run" Shriv then had to test her.

"Can you do a better job than we did?"

"Of course we can, just wait and see"

"This will be interesting"

Robert and Zay sat back and watched them flirting and testing each other before Zay interrupted it.

"As you can tell Robert, they talk like a married couple" Seyn and Shriv stopped and looked over at her and said "Stop that"

Zay then carried on with "If you and Shriv can get the turret working, then once we get back we'll work on the engines" Robert agreed.

"Sounds like a plan. Go on now, magic up crates while you're outside."

Seyn then commented with "Oh we will, it's not like you did." Shriv and Robert both responded with "Hey!" Zay said a few words before leaving.

"We'll see you guys later. Come on DIO"

Right with you He answered. As they walked out of their workshop, Shriv didn't doubt their abilities.

"Why do I get the feeling they'll find a dozen crates."

"You're not the only one. Come on, let's work on this turret"

Back outside, the girls and DIO made a move while Shriv and Robert got to work on the turret.

"I remember where we were, follow me" Seyn nodded and followed her lead.

"You and Robert are working well, I'm interested to see what the future holds for him with the Resistance. I'm sure they'll be happy to take him on"

"They will. Although he has done some rough things as a bounty hunter, he'll be able to move on from it" Zay added, completely unaware of a big secret he held. After they got some more distance covered, Seyn started another conversation.

"Can I be honest with you about something?"

"Sure, go for it." Zay answered.

"I really don't want to fight another war. I Know I want to make sure your parents didn't die for nothing, but I'm not sure if I'm able to take it. I'm fifty four don't forget, I know Shriv is older but he can live longer." Zay then cut her off from her thoughts.