𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟕

Beginne am Anfang

the sound of the bell doesn't stop as it sends alarm to everyone. yunho joins them, musketoon in hand "i'll help with wooyoung below deck. san should be here anytime soon. when the ship arrives.. we cant guarantee there wont be a fight, just be safe and fight back"

they watch the blue hair leave and as the former said, san joins them "you should hide-"

the sound of a canon fired and wood breaking was heard by the crew. the whole ship rocked side to side as they struggle to balance themselves "they're already firing??"

"fire!" hongjoong shouts from the wheel as treasure shots multiple canons towards the opposing ship.

the vessel reaches them and stands beside treasure. a rope from a harpoon shoots and connects the two ships "they're boarding the ship! get your guns and swords ready! fire-"

the other ship fires first before treasure as they rocked back and forth once again. soojin covers her ears as her whole body trembles. their intruders boards the ship, swords in hand as they fight with the crew. the sounds of metal clashing and gunfire rang all over.

yeosang brings soojin to the side, hidden from the commotion as he held his sword tightly, ready to fight. jongho has left them as a pirate came and attacked him, telling the two to go somewhere safe.

soojin sees mingi fighting alongside yunho, going against four pirates. on her other side, she sees hongjoong this time, firing his musketoon and swinging his sword at the same time.

another explosion sounded as they fired at the opposing ship. yeosang looks at soojin with full concern "everything's going to be fine-"

"behind you!"

the wizard turns yet it was too late as a pirate came and slashed his sword at yeosang's shoulder. he winces as he swings his own sword and aims it directly at the attacker's heart.

"your shoulder.. it's bleeding" soojin touches the wizard's arm with trembling hands. yeosang shrugs it off "i'll be fine"

"choi soojin and choi san! show yourselves now or we will continue to fire" a voice booms.

soojin takes a peek and meets eyes with a familiar man- the man with the huge scar by the side of his face, jongil, the same man who threw them off that cliff.

her feet was hesitant as yeosang looked at her- holding her hand, telling her with his eyes to not go there, but another canon shot and their ship rocks once again. a cry from someone knocked some sense into her as she ran towards the deck. yeosang tries to grab her, mumbling incoherent words to himself as he runs after her.

"stop. stop! im here already" she screams, waving her hands in the air. she quickly surveys her surrounding only to see that the crew was highly outnumbered and pinned by their intruders. san came running towards her and places himself in front of her "what are you doing?" he whispers, as he instructed for the people around them to stay put and not approach.

"he works under queen aora. that's the man she ordered to kill me and mingi"

jongil eyes the two, a smirk forming on his face as he crosses his arms "your majesties" he bows before laughing.

"we're already away from zeeta. what more does she want?" san shouted.

jongil's smug look never leaves his face as he answers "she wants all of you dead. with all three of you gone, there won't be anyone to go against her for the throne"

he waits for a reaction from the two. letting his words sink in, soojin pushes pass san and stands in front of the man. he smirks as he looks at her. soojin was clenching her fist as he looks at jongil straight in the eye.