Random Thoughts On Startouched Elves

Okay. So it's clear I love these elves, most likely since I love astronomy and love it when I can go stargazing (stupid street lights and stupid light pollution...making it hard for me to see the stars...*grumbles*) 

Anyway back to stargazing and I love it so I read and learn about it when I can. I once saw the Andromeda Galaxy through very powerful binoculars and it was EPIC! Also, in about 4.5 billion years Andromeda and the Milky Way are going to colloid and when you look up in the you'll see the Andromeda galaxy close up and-

Brain: Silent! You're blabbering about space. Again!

Oh...I was?

Brain: Yes. 

Okay then. Where was I? 

Brain: Startouched elves and space. 

RIGHT! So, since I am a total nerd when it comes to space (and proud of it) I had some thoughts for these amazing elves. 

What if the stars you see on startouched elves can be made into constellations that mirror the ones in the sky or just have constellations on them that are significant to their personality. 

Also, what if startouched elves are named after stars or constellations. Since Aaravos sounds like a lot of real star names. 

Listen: Alkes, Alrisha, Nekkar, Naos, Zaurak, and there are a lot more.

SO yeah. My two random thoughts about there names and the stars on them which now have become headcanons for me and a basis for any more stary elves OC's I most likely will make in the near future. 

Now some ideas for their power. 

"Star magic is little understood. It draws on the vast and timeless power of the cosmos, and involves divination, cosmic vision, and seeing into the "beyond." Creatures connected to the Stars are extremely uncommon and rarely seen."

So. This is all we know about the star arcanum so...wait...Divination?

One moment *checks a dictionary* 

*mumbles while reading: Divination...the practice of seeking knowledge of the future or the unknown by supernatural means.*

......

STARTOUCHED ELVES ARE FREAKING FOURTATN TELLERS!!

and possibly telepathic or psychic since seeing into the 'beyond' means seeing what's not really there or what others can't see. Wait! Are they going to go into a spirit world like with the world of Avatar? Since they are the same creators. 

*Deep breaths* Okay. A lot of stuff to think about and my brain is melting with ideas for so many different theories and headcanons and such. 

So. That's all for now.

Also if anyone is curious about how the sky will look when Andromeda and the Milky Way colloid the sky is said to look like this...

and here is a stary picture I made in like 10 min on my drawing program. 

okay, now that's it. 

...

Bye. *waves*