I got to Bonnie's room, but before I knocked the door I was sure I heard some sniffing, like he was holding back a sobbing. I immediately got worried about him.

   "Bonnie? Are you ok?" I asked.

   "Yes, Freddy. What happened?" he quickly said.

   "Breakfast is ready if you want to join us."

   "Oh yeah, I'm coming. Thanks."

   "Ok, see you there."

   I stayed outside his room for a while just trying to hear something else; if he wiped his tears perhaps. However, I heard no more, so I just left.

   "Foxy, breakfast's ready," I said outside of his cove—which actually was a small stage, but all of us agreed to call it cove.

   "Got it," he said hoarsely.

   After I told Foxy, I headed towards the same white table we all have our food on. And there was Chica, setting the table for, now, four people.

   "You can sit now, Freddy." Chica pointed my place. "I'll get the pizza."

   "Thanks," I said looking at her walking to the kitchen.

   I couldn't stop thinking about poor Bonnie. He probably had realized by now I was still a punk who still had a crush on his childhood's ex-girlfriend, and not being able to get over her. This was just preposterous.

   "Hey... Did Foxy cut your tongue off with his hook?" Chica asked looking at my frozen face.

   "Did I what?" Foxy asked while walking over.

   "No, nothing, never mind." She waved her hand dismissively.

   Since Chica arrived at this restaurant, I caught her as a pretty, smart girl, 'cause she was able to see beyond of what we could see somehow; with just a little chuckle or frown she got to read between the lines. The first day she met Bonnie and his entire attitude, she recognized a calm, soulful boy with a big heart, but yet there was something capable of getting him out of his nut. Not so sure what that was supposed to mean, but I understood Bonnie was a trustful animatronic.

   "Hey, Freddy. Quite a night, ain't it?" Foxy said patting me on my back.

   "Yeah, pretty crazy." I faked a grin.

   "Hey, Chica, what kinda beer ye gave to us last night?" Foxy asked.

   "It's a new one. The owners of the restaurant brought thousands of them, and I thought it would be great to try out some ones," she said while cutting the pizza.

   "That thing's too powerful. I'd never felt that dizzy before because of just a drink." I said.

   While we were talking about those killing beers Chica gave to us, Bonnie suddenly spoke up right behind me.

   "Are you guys talking about that beer? I already tried it four days ago, the last day I worked in my restaurant actually."

   "Hey, Bonnie, sit here, lad! I'll sit next to Chica." Foxy quickly made his way next to her.

   "Thanks, Foxy," Bonnie said quietly.

   Now I had Foxy and Chica in front of me and Bonnie at my right side. I could tell Bonnie was rather gloomy, but I didn't point it out.

   "You did try one, Bonnie?" Chica asked while getting a slice of pizza.

   "Uhh... Yeah. A friend of mine, called Hippo, gave me one to try. He said they were the most popular," he kept telling us as we were eating. "I don't know about drinks, but he told me that they were light ones; nothing to worry about."

   "Guess they were nothing you expected, were they?" Foxy chuckled.

   "Oh, no doubt. That day I passed out," Bonnie giggled.

   "I thought they were gonna be lighter than that," Chica said. "I'm definitely bringing more of 'em. What do you think guys?"

   "Sure, why not?" Foxy stated.

   A swell vibe prevailed long enough during breakfast, though my mind was made up on thinking what got Bonnie that blue. I knew his way was to keep it down and relaxed, but right now he looked like some hideous ghost was threatening him.

   "When I'm done, I'm going to help you clean up your cave, ok, baby?" Chica said.

   "For what? It's gonna be dirty again anyway," Foxy scoffed.

   "Well, so it could be cleaned instead of dirty, you silly," she said slapping him on the back of his head.

   Bonnie giggled by looking at them.

   "How 'bout you, Freddy, what are you gonna do?" Chica asked.

   "Guess I'll clean up the stage a little bit, and practice some song that I just found."

   "That sounds great! I'm sure Bonnie wouldn't mind if he goes with you to practice some songs too, would ya, Bonnie?" she stared at him mischievously.

   "Uh, no, of course I wouldn't. I'd like to practice with you, Fred," Bonnie said with a reddish face.

   "Sweet!" Chica stated.

   I subtly studied her gaze, and I concluded she cared about nothing but any way to see Bonnie and me together.

   "Finish." She ate back.

   Now I was feeling a bit odd keeping in mind Bonnie with me without knowing why he felt down yet. For sure I was gonna find it out sooner or later.

[🌼] ------------------- |•| ------------------- [🌼]