Chapter 16 - ALL FEELINGS ARE BACK

Start from the beginning

"Enough, Lisa!!" - He grabbed my glass but I just hiccuped and tried to get it back.

"You don't know how beautiful and gorgeous she is, Bam. She has longggg wavy hair" - I hiccuped, "She got two precious cat-eyes, her lips are made of jelly, they're just so so so soft that you everyday wish to kiss. She has squishy cheeks which make her look like mandu." - I giggled in the middle of my speech, "If you once dance with her, you will pray you could have a chance again. The way she moves her body against yours and caressing her ass on you while your hands are on her hips. Yes, those thick thighs and sexy legs, elegant! But you won't believe it! She can be cute, sexy, hot in a second and then becomes scary just like flash. Not only her appearance I like but her mind, her witty, her talent as well." - I hugged the bottle of whiskey while smiling like an idiot before continued, "And- hick— you didn't know, when I first saw her in her silk gown, I hick— mastur—" My head suddenly fell on the table.

Rosé POV:

'Fuck, Lisa! Where the heck are you?' I panicked because I couldn't contact my idiot twin for almost hours since the match ended. I tried to reach her bodyguards but they also got no clues. We all were here in seoul looking for her like we missing a gorilla from the zoo. If we still couldn't find her, I'm sure Police station is the only way.

I dialed my girlfriend, Jisoo, to not worry because I was out in the middle of night to find Lisa. I hung up my phone but another call came. Woah, Bambam?

"Yes, Bam. Wassup? What??? Alright, alright, I'll be there soon. Omg, this idiot!"

After received a call from Bambam, I quickly drove my car to his bar. As soon as I entered, I saw Lisa having her head on the table hugging a bottle of whiskey while snoring like a loser.

"How this happened?"

"Well, I don't know. She just suddenly came here and asking for whiskey. It caught my attention to guess that she was sad so I questioned her why and the only thing that she told me was a long ass description of a girl whose name is.. errr.. it's in the tip of my tongue." - Bambam scratched his head as trying to recall his memories, "Like something start with J-Je.. Ugh"

"Jennie?"

"Oh, yeah that's it. She poemed about her and the pain of one side love and blah blah, I didn't know how to comfort her beside be here and accompanied her drinking. I tried to stop this idiot but as you know, she's always being stubborn that she is." - Bambam shrugged and I just sighed.

I shook Lisa to wake her up but it didn't work so Bambam and I tried to carry her in the piggy style by grabbing her both wrists and Bambam grabbing her ankles. We threw her in the backseat once we arrived my car. She was skinny yet damn heavy so she left us no choice.

Not to let Mr.Creepy Yang ruined her freedom by exaggerating this story to her parents, I decided to take her home and just told them that she went for a walk to refresh her feeling.

Arriving my mansion, I was struggling to pull Lisa out. She had only skin covered her bone but heavy like a huge hardrock. It was difficult for me, fortunately, my guards were here to help. I asked my maids to prepare her a room next to mine but another thing else, like showering, changing clothes, I took care of it myself. Once I entered the room I quickly released her so she fell on the bed. I flopped myself beside and damn I was extremely exhausted after dragged her on the ground from elevator to here. She kept murmuring the brunette's name and it annoyed my ears as hell so to stop her, I slapped her hard on the cheek wishing her awake but still. 'Ugh' Why it's so difficult? I almost cried.