XI

Chaeyoung steps with joy in the
dorm corridor

Humming tunes and smiling faintly at the scenes that just played, she enters her room. Oblivious to the eyes that's on her.

Hopping on one foot to fix her sock that slid down to the bottom of her feet, she finally notices the girls.

"Hey.." waving her hand she awkwardly acknowledges them

Jennie peaks over Jisoo's shoulder

"Jisoo is the only one mad by the way, we don't care."

Jisoo clears her throat so the attention goes back on her

"채영아."

"언니.." Chaeyoung approaches her slowly. Noticing how Jisoo's hand is itching to rise.

She stops before moving past her quickly, failing to miss the slap that was given to the back of her head.

"You stopped texting us." Ignoring Jisoo, Chaeyoung sits down to the small dinner table with Jennie and Lisa. She grabs a fry and rolls her eyes with Jennie.

Jennie nudges Chaeyoung's side.
"That just means it went good right?"

With another fry in her mouth Chaeyoung geeks and nods.

The girls squeel making Rose blush.

Jisoo sighs and sits on the vacant edge
of the squared table.
"Alright, tell us what happened then."

Wrapping up the night events with Christian dropping her off, all the girls react differently.

Lisa and Jennie scream and hold eachother making Chaeyoung laugh. Jennie speaks first.

"Did you like it when he put you in your place?" She scrunches her nose when Chaeyoung puts her head down in a laugh.

They let out another girlish scream.

"I don't trust him." The oldest says facing the table. She hasn't reacted like the others and has been picking at the almost over-done fries Lisa made.

The girls stop smiling. An exasperated sigh leaves Rose.

"What did he even do? 언니 당신은 차이." She stares at the side of Jisoo's face.

Jisoo gives back a surprised look. "한 번 데이트 후에 그를 믿어야 하나요?"

Chaeyoung retracts her outburst. "Well, no. But still. Don't be such a debby downer."

"Stop getting your hopes up for something that might be too good to be true.
For all I know you could've
missed some red flags." Jisoo throws back.

The room goes silent for a little.

"차아아, we'll make sure to take precautions while having fun. Chaeyoung when is
the next time you're gonna
see him?" Jennie saves the
conversation.

"I don't know actually he's going abroad for work just now, I think he said in a week? I don't know." She unlocks her phone to see the date she put down.