Chapter 10

Eddie P.O.V.

"You are so screwed." (Y/n) scoffs. "It's literally a fucking clown! It wants to kill us all! It wants to feed off us!" She is practically hysterical by this point, tears flowing like waterfalls. I wrap my arms around her in attempt to calm her down. I hope she doesn't notice me blush. "It's going to make us afraid until it can take us! It feeds off the kids! It wants us to float!" She all but screams. The others look on, unsure what to do. I pull (Y/n) in closer, shushing her. She stops struggling, and buries her face in my shoulder. She sobs freely, something that she never allowed herself to do until now. It hurts me. The others all look on awkwardly, except Richie who smirks and gives me a thumbs up. I roll my eyes, giving him the finger without removing my hand from (Y/n)'s back. Nobody has to turn around to know it was meant for Richie.

"Eddie?" She looks up at me a little. Despite the glisten in her eyes from tears, and red nose, she still is the most beautiful person I've ever seen. "Y-yeah?" I stutter out. "Did I ever tell you you give the best, warmest hugs ever?" She sniffles a little as she laughs at herself. "T-thanks, I guess." I mumble a little. Finally the silence of the others cease. "God, why don't you two just kiss already?" Beverly says. Both me and (Y/n) erupt into a bright red color. "Y-y-you two are s-so obvious." Bill adds. A few chuckles go around the losers club.

(Y/n) P.O.V.

Moments like this are what I live for. It's when I realize how much they mean to me, how much I mean to them, how much I love Eddie. We are all in danger, and It has to be stopped. I have to tell them about the sewers. I look at Eddie, who I now realize still has his arms around me. "Not to be the buzzkill, but I need to tell you about what happened." Nobody has to ask what I mean. They all look at me, giving their full attention. I can see my own fear reflected in their eyes. Before this, fear didn't make sense to me. I didn't have it. Now, it's all I feel, and that probably scares them more then it does me.

"I-I was." I take a shaky breath, making Eddie rub my back in comfort. "I was going out to play in the rain, really just to get out of the house, and when I came by this sewer drain there was this clown. He tried to get me to take a balloon or some shit. I told him off and tried to run, but he grabbed me with this extending arm. It was like a white snake slinking out." I tell them everything from being dragged in to stabbing Pennywise. Me running around the tunnels to It's frequent visits. What I saw to how I hated feeling scared. Their faces hold that of sympathy and horror. Eddie's arms tighten around me, and I hold on to him. Bill looks even more haunted at the mention of Georgie, but doesn't say anything.

"I'm so sorry you had to go through that. If we had believed you were alive like Bill, if we searched more, we-" I cut Eddie off. "People don't come back. I don't blame you, don't blame yourself either." Eddie looks me in the eye. It's like the others aren't here anymore. "I missed you so much, (Y/n). I was so heartbroken that you were gone, I...." He stops himself. "I missed you too, Eds. I don't want to go missing again." Somehow there's still room for us to hold on to each other tighter. "You won't, I won't let that happen." He reassures. Bill speaks up. "There's something I need to show you guys, let's go to my garage." Everybody nods, getting up. I kiss Eddie's cheek before I get on my bike. "Thank you Eddie." I feel my face heat up. I look away to get on my bike. "You too." I hear him mumble. I laugh. "That doesn't even make sense. Let's go." He hurriedly gets in his bike, following after the rest of the losers club.