Chapter 7

(Y/n) P.O.V.

"I hate to ruin the mood, but..." Bev starts. "Right." I let go of Eddie. "Let's go." I say. "My dad will kill me if he knows I have guys in the house." She says. Right, that bastard. "Richie can wait out here." Stan says. "Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa! What is her dad comes back?" I chuckle. "Do what you always do. Start talking." Stan says sassily. "It is a gift." Richie calls as we make our way into the house. "A-A-Are you sure you want to come in? You have been through a lot." Bill asks me quietly. I nod. "I bet I've seen worse." I say, which obviously does not reassure him.

Bev leads us towards the bathroom. "In there...." She says. "What is it?" Ben asks. "You'll see." She tells him. "Great, bringing us to the bathroom. You know that 89% of worse accidents that occur in a household happen in the bathroom or kitchen. And that's where all the bacteria and fungi are, and it's not a very sanitary place." Eddie rants. It's something that sounds like music and I find very adorable. "I knew it." He says as he opens the door. Every little spot was covered with blood. My blood turns to ice. It did this, I know It did. I must of zoned out because Bill calls out to me "(Y/n)? Are you okay?" I shake my head. "I-I can't. I'll go outside with Richie." I slowly back up. Bill look concerned, they all do. "Okay, but stay with him." He says, making sure to keep to what I told his parents. "(Y/n) are you alright?" Eddie asks, quickly making it to my side. I nod, lying obviously, and rush outside.

As soon as I'm on the ground, and in the sun, I vomit. Richie rushes over to me. "What the hell? You just got back, and you're blowing chunks, (Y/n)! Maybe you should have stayed home." Richie helps me stand. I shake my head. "I had to see you guys." Richie shakes his head but doesn't say anymore. "What happened in there?" I shake my head. I don't want to explain, not yet. They keep asking me what happened, how I'm alive, but I don't know why. "I just wanted to have a fun summer." I tell him. "Well know that you're back, maybe we can. Bill was set on finding you and Georgie. Turns out he was right, you're alive, but Georgie...." He trials off. I get it, it's been months. Plus, I never saw him. I don't tell him that we can't have a normal summer, and It is still out there. Now isn't the time.

We sit on the steps together. "I missed you a lot. We all did. Eddie especially." I blush a little, which doesn't go unnoticed. Richie smirks before turning serious again. "I thought you were gone. I wanted to be distracted. But now, I feel selfish for thinking like that." I look at him. "Don't feel selfish, people never return in this town." I shudder, thinking of that damn clown. "You know, it's not often the great Richie, Trashmouth, Tozier, is serious." He chuckles. "Well I can be serious when I'm around you, toots." He winks, and I chuckle.

"You aren't as smooth as you think you are. Just saying." He gasps, mock offended. I laugh a little, and I hug him. "I'm happy to be with you guys again." He hugs back. "Yeah. Me too."

~~~~~~~~~~~

Biking down the road, Richie speaks as he bikes circles around us. "No, I love being your personal doorman. Really! Could you idiots of taken any longer. Although I was distracted by (Y/n) blowing-" He stops talking as I glare at him, not wanting them to know that I lost my breakfast, especially since Bill knows I needed to eat plenty of food for nourishment. Of course, it was a bit too late, considering he stopped at 'blowing." Perfect teasing material. Eddie scrunches his face. "Ew, (Y/n), you had to do it with the trashmouth. I mean could have at least done it with Stan." Eddie jokes, but he almost looks jealous. I can't help but laugh. "Relax Eds, nothing happened." Bill glares at Richie a little. Bill has always been protective like a brother. I know that he thinks of me as a sister just like I see him as a brother. Which made it heartbreaking to me too when Georgie died.

"Seriously, Bill. I promise. We have other things to talk about though." He sighs. "Yeah, the second half was chunks." Richie says in a funny accent. I groan as Bill gives me a concerned look. "Shut up, Richie." I hiss. "I get it. Trash the trash mouth. I wasn't the one scrubbing the bathroom floor, imagining her sink went all Eddie's mom's vagina on Halloween." I snort, and bust out laughing. "She wasn't imagining it though. Why do you think I came back out." I say seriously, once I've stopped. "I saw something too." Bill cuts in. My blood goes cold. No....