47

The music was heard through the entire tent mixed with chattering of the wedding guests. The newly married couple did their first dance. They were utterly in love with each other. I smiled widely as I watched them twirling around.

"She looks stunning." Ginny said as she stood next to me clapping in the rhythm of the music as the rest of us did.

"She's not the only one."

Ginny was looking gorgeous as always. Her fire red locks fell onto her petite shoulders. Her dress was unlike any of the dresses I had seen other guests wear, she looked amazing.

Ginny smiled and then stared off in the distance. Even a child could see it was Harry whom she stared at. I grinned to myself thinking about that morning, how George interrupted their moment and I teased him about it after.

Only a few seconds passed before I felt a hand entwine with mine. By touch I knew who it was besides who else would grab my hand?

"May I?" George whispered in my ear.

It only took a second before we joined the dance floor. A slow tune was playing. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he wrapped his around my waist.

"I can't wait for us to be alone later tonight." he whispered, his lips brushing against my ear. Goosebumps formed on my skin.

I playfully pushed his arm and felt my cheeks getting firing red. He grinned and cupped my face into his hand. He leaned down and lustfully kissed me on the lips.

But the party soon got to an end. People stood in shock as a ball of light appeared in the middle of the dance floor; a patronus.

A vague murmur came from the light "The ministry has fallen, the minister of magic is dead. They are coming. They are coming."

George grabbed my hand tightly as people started panicking and running around. I got pushed to the ground but George instantly pulled me up again.

"You ok?"

I nodded and gasped as black figures entered the tent, death eaters.

"Ang, Fred, Lee grab ahold of me!" I yelled.

They did as I told and grabbed ahold of my arm. I locked eyes with Harry, I knew he was going to be ok as he left with Hermione and Ron. That was my cue, we apparated in Kielder forest; somehow the first place I could think of.

"Where the bloody hell are we?" Fred asked.

"Kielder forest."

"What are we doing here?" Lee asked.

I grinned "Follow me."

I began walking and it didn't take long for us to stand in front of the wooden cabin. I held my hand up and a quiet knock was heard on the wooden door.

I heard heavy footsteps nearing the front door. The door opened and Julio's tall figure stood in the opening.

"Kaia!" he crushed me in a hug "What a surprise, come in!"

"I'm sorry for barging in like this, there was an attack and we had to go somewhere safe.. This was the first place I could think of."

"Don't worry, it's ok. You're always welcome here." we shared a smiling face.

Fred coughed to get his attention.

"Right, sorry- guys this is Julio Scamander."

The others introduced themselves being a little confused. Julio led us into the living room and we sat down on the couches.