24

"Avada Kedavra!" a cold voice belonging to Bellatrix rang through my ears. For a second everything went into slow motion when I watched the green flash hitting dad's chest. 

His eyes went back and forth between me and Harry before letting out one last breath and floating into the archway.

My heart skipped a beat as I collapsed onto my knees. A cold, broken and empty feeling found its way to the surface. A familiar feeling I had felt before but it was no friend of mine. It was as if two cold arms dragged me  towards a dark place when I felt a dark and evil feeling. An urge to kill.

I heard Harry's screams but besides that I was completely unaware of my surrounding other than Bellatrix running out of the room. 

Two arms belonging to Tonks tried to stop me from chasing after her but I managed to push her away and run after both Bellatrix and Harry who was thinking the exact same thing as me. 

"I killed Sirius Black!" Bellatrix proudly announced as she jumped up and down through the big hall being the centre of the ministry of magic. The echoing of her devilish giggles rang in my ears. 

"Crucio!" Harry yelled. Bellatrix fell onto the ground gasping in pain. I stood behind Harry enjoying to see her in pain.

"Kill her Harry!" I yelled my voice sounding harsh and cold. Bellatrix looked between me and Harry. I got pushed onto the ground when a sudden dark figure appeared. I pointed my wand up only to realise it was the one everyone feared, at last he had come; Voldemort.

Harry turned around now pointing his wand at Voldemort instead of Bellatrix. Voldemort disarmed both Harry and me. 

"So weak!" his voice was even more devilish than he looked.

In one of the Floo network fireplaces appeared a certain tall wizard; Dumbledore. In that brief moment of Voldemort being distracted I grabbed my wand from the ground and crawled further away deciding what to do. 

"It was foolish of you to come here tonight, Tom." Dumbledore walked closer "The orders are on their way." 

"By which time I shall be gone" Voldemort smirked "and you shall be dead!" 

A streak of light appeared between Dumbledore's and Voldemort's wand. Harry hid behind a wall and I did so too knowing Dumbledore was strong enough to deal with Voldemort by himself, at least that I hoped. 

I furrowed my eyebrows and jumped up wanting to run after the fleeing Bellatrix but Dumbledore pushed me onto the ground with his magic. Bellatrix disappeared in the Floo Network fireplaces. I obeyed Dumbledore knowing I would never be able to know Bellatrix whereabouts just like that.

Bricks were falling as the walls and the ceiling broke into pieces. The power of the two wizards was greater than anything I had ever seen. 

I moved away quickly managing to escape some bricks crashing into me. I was covered in dust.

A sudden fire lit the air caused by Voldemort, the fire took the shape of an enormous snake. Voldemort laughed evilly as the snake attempted to strike at Dumbledore but he managed to stun it. Dumbledore used the opposite element being water. Voldemort was caught into a ball of water but Voldemort screamed in horror making the water disappear and Dumbledore falling onto the ground because of some jinx. 

I felt a wind rushing through my hair when suddenly the walls started shaking slightly as glass windows above us were breaking into a thousand pieces shattering down on the floor. 

I held my arms above my face trying not to lose an eye but the rest of my body was cut by several pieces. A stinging pain crossed my body as I watched the many blood stains appear on my clothes.

When I turned to look back at the fight I realised how Voldemort was gone. I grunted as I forced myself to stand on my legs. I grabbed my wand laying not for away from me. 

I narrowed my eyes looking as I stood next to Dumbledore watching as Harry struggled breathing as he laid on the ground. Both Dumbledore and I kneeled down next to Harry. Harry was shaking and grunting in pain. 

"You've lost, old man!" Harry hissed at Dumbledore his eyes being glossy and white. It was as if something had made its way inside of Harry, as if Voldemort had made his way inside of Harry. The weird look in Harry's eyes disappeared as he continued groaning in pain. 

"Harry.." Dumbledore held his hand on Harry's arm but Harry continued screaming and grunting in pain "It isn't how you are alike, it's how you are not!" 

My heart ached seeing Harry in so much pain even though I felt slightly numb, my emotions blank almost nonexistent "Harry.." 

Harry gasped for air "You're the weak one and you'll never know love or friendship and I feel sorry for you." 

Harry turned to lay on his back as something left his body, a thin layer separated Dumbledore and me from Harry. It was as if Voldemort was hiding within the thin layer whispering something at Harry. But just how fast the thin layer appeared only a second later it was gone. 

Voldemort. Bellatrix. The death eaters. All responsible for my father's dead. I stood up straight holding the necklace in my skinny fingers. 

I looked up from Harry's nearly unconscious body. People of the ministry had appeared and they were very aware of the fact that Voldemort had been there. 

A cold shiver ran down my spine. I felt empty. It felt like that night all over again. Besides a numb feeling of emptiness I felt anger and hatred. A feeling of vengeance rose to the surface. 

Looking blankly at the crowds of people forming in front of us I heard people calling my names over and over again. Hands were shaking my arm as if trying to wake me up. 

A few seconds later I became aware of the familiar faces joining the crowd of people. Two chocolate brown eyes looking at me. I couldn't even bring myself to describe the look in his eyes all I knew was that he was about to run towards me as he and many other called my name. 

After blinking a few times I apparated. 

I only had one thing on my mind. 

Revenge.