22

"I didn't know your patronus charm was a lioness!" Fred watched as I casted my patronus charm, I was surprised it even worked at all as I didn't feel as happy.

"It's pretty obvious, I mean she can turn into one!" Lee smirked and patted me on the shoulder "Full of surprises, aren't you?"

I giggled and continued practicing my patronus charm when suddenly the room started shaking violently. Nigel Wolpert and Harry began walking towards the wall where a loud explosive sound came from.

Every last one of us jumped when suddenly the wall broke into pieces due to a loud explosion. I wasn't surprised to see Umbridge standing there along with Filch and some Slytherins but it did surprise me to see Cho Chang standing along with them looking guilty as hell.

We were caught.

After that Harry was taken to Dumbledore's office. Even though Dumbledore barely left his office nowadays he was held responsible for the army. But before they could take him in custody he apparated in style along with Fawkes. I wish I would've seen it with my own eyes, that guy was a legend.

Us being caught meant no more practising. Everyone was annoyed and fed up with Cho Chang who had been the one to spill the beans about the army. I felt slightly sorry for her knowing she wouldn't have done it if she hadn't been threatened. Although I did not know what the threats were about I knew deep down that it wasn't her fault.

━━━━━━━━━━━

The easter break was over and all of us were getting ready for hell; the exams. I sat down at the table to get some food into my empty stomach.

"I can't believe it, school will be boring without you guys.." Lee muttered from the opposite side of me eyeing at the twins.

"What do you mean?" I asked before biting into an apple.

"We're quitting school, today!" Fred explained looked very much excited.

I knew they had been talking about it but I figured it had always been them joking around but after they got into some trouble they really did decide to quit school. Their plans were completely different than us. They thought a certificate was just a silly useless paper that meant nothing.

"But exams are starting this week?"

"As if we care." Fred laughed and slammed his hand against George's.

"I think it's insane, right Kaia?" Angelina asked looking me directly in the eyes.

I looked up at George who was staring back at me. It looked like he was eager to her my answer, as if waiting for me to tell him not to go but all I could bring myself to do was shrug even though deep down I didn't want them to leave. I continued eating in silence after seeing a slight look of disappointment in George's eyes.

The rest of the day was a complete chaos. During the first exams Fred and George pulled a big show with fireworks. Umbridge was furious. Every students cheered as they watched the fireworks. Even the teachers seemed to enjoy it.

Angelina pulled me back inside telling me the twins were about to leave. I felt this lump in my throat when I walked over to the guys waiting in the common room.

"I have to admit, I'm going to miss you Blackie." Fred admitted before clamping his arms around me giving me a surprisingly good hug.

"I'll miss you too, Freddie."

He smirked when he let go of me and turned away to tell Angelina goodbye. The two of them shared some whispers before hugging each other for a very long time. Something that didn't come as the biggest surprise as I always thought they had some sparks going on between the two of them.

I stood in front of George. I didn't know what to do. Everything inside of me was telling me to crash into his arms and meet his warm lips but instead I just smiled. He smiled back but it had a sad look to it.

One moment they were there and the next they apparated ready for new adventures. My heart instantly ached, I missed them already.

━━━━━━━━━━━

Angelina, Lee and I had decided to take the evening off as we had finally gotten through all the exams. I thought the exams had been pretty easy but Angelina and Lee couldn't disagree more. They complained how the teachers had made the exams way too difficult but I couldn't help but remember how little time they had spent even peeking into their books.

It was fairly quiet without the twins around. I missed them lots. They had been two of my best friends from the first day I had came to Hogwarts so of course I missed them. As I drowned in my thoughts thinking about the mischievous twins I heard a sudden voice behind me snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Harry is in trouble!" a short guy named Seamus yelled. I turned around being instantly worried about Harry.

"Where's Harry?" I asked as I stood up in a hurry now standing in front of Seamus.

"He and Hermione are taking Umbridge to Dumbledore's secret weapon-" the short guy said with the sweetest Irish accent.

"What's Dumbledore's secret weapon?" Dean asked in confusion but I was just as confused as him. Dumbledore had a secret weapon?

"I have no idea.."

After hearing that I left the common room quickly heading to Umbridge her office only to find a few Slytherins tied up, the sight of it was pretty hilarious. I raised my eyebrows at Ron, Luna, Neville and Ginny who stood in the office as well.

"What happened?" I asked.

"No time to explain," Ron walked closer having a slightly worried look on his face as he put a hand on my shoulder, I was confused because he acted very different than he normally did "your dad's in danger, Kaia."

Dad?