chap.24

I'M BACK BABY, After idk how many days I've finally am continuing.I am also writing this on my laptop so it may look weird but hey let's get going shall we!

Third POV

As the boat rows on the ocean waves crew scorching around the deck, like a wild duck in a town square, as if they were trying to fish something out the see.

"ALL HANDS ON DECK!" The Captain screeched. 

Three unknown figures jumped out from the sea and each landed in the centre of the havoc.

"I think we should introduce ourselfs" The tallest one spoke.

.

..

...

....

.....

......

A few hours earlier 

" I sooo ship those two together"

"I ship them two, more than you!"

"not you don't"

"uhhh. Yes.Yes,I do"

"No, you F*CKING DON'T"

"And I would like to know, what the EVER LOVING F*CK YOU ARE ARGUING ABOUT!"

Both the crew-mates stood silent as for behold the farther of the captain.

"uhhh..."

"May I remind you, that pirates. don't. stutter. So give me one reason why I shouldn't throw you overboard!"

"Well, you know when everyone had a bet on if the captain an-"

"Yes, I clearly remember I was scolded by my lover"

"Weweresayignwhoshippedthecaptainandtomthemost!" one of the crew members stuttered quickly.

"Every god darn crew mate ships them for f*cks sake" Paul said while practicly face palming.

This is all you're getting since i'm tired and i have school so bai