chap.4

Tom's POV

"Why me?!"I shouted out while holding in my crying but it came out in sniff's "shh don't cry""but they won't shuch up Patrick" "hahahahahahaa!""both of you stop please!".

I started to feel a bit drowsy I slowly shut my eyes.then everything went black and all I heard were mumbled words.

Tord's POV

We saw the Brit was sleeping so I told Paul and Patrick to get him changed in his sleep. As they were doing that I was in thought a lot.

What does it mean?
How can he control it?
What is the thing he has to fight?
Does something else trigger it?
When will it ha-*BANG*

Oh no

I ran down to the tom to check if he is ok "tom?!" I was looking around until I heard a faint " I'm over here!!" I followed to the voice as quickly as I can.

I saw Thomas as he ran and hugged me. I hold his hand and ran with him behind me. We ran and heard pirates fighting, cannons furiously firing and them screaming as I head to the deck I heard a voice that I know.
"Die you filthy pirates!" Edd, as I heard his voice I felt a little grip on my hand I looked down to see tom with black and purple fluffy ears,a fluffy black tail with purple spots, little purple horns, crying and shaking in fear.

Edd turns to see me and the brit.

Edd's POV

As I'm fighting the pirates I turn to see see Tord and a boy who looks like a monster "WHAT DID YOU DO!"I screamed I mean why do that turn someone into a monster just why.

"What do you mean?""you did that to him!"I pointed my sword at him and saw the boy flinch.how dare he do that to someone!yeah he is insane but I didn't think he would do this!.

He draws out his sword hand still around the boys I run at him in full speed so he was forced to let the boy go which I hand over a signature to Matt as a sign to get the boy.

As soon as Matt picks him up "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"
I dropped my sword so did everyone else and Matt drops the boy to cover his ears.

Little did I notice that Tord went to pick up the boy and took off with him while we're still covering our ears. Next thing I know we're surounded by tord's men oh boy.