chap.7

Edds POV

Ok so we are trapped,great

We are currently in some cells while that boy is stuck with that monster called a human.

Ugh why did the boy scream though everyone knows about us and the rebellion so he should know we mean no harm.

"Hey Edd look at this" Matt whispered over to me. I looked in his direction and saw a way out "Matt I have a plan" "what is it?".

We told the crew what we are going to do and they should get some sleep for the day ahead of us.

?????? POV

How dare that little thing take Tord away from me! I was supposed to make him happy not that freak of a person!.

That was the last straw!

You will pay you f****** freak!

Say goodbye to your stupid life!
Tomorrow you will die!.

Time skip to the morning

Tom's POV

I woke up and saw Tord next to me, I was happy I was found.

He was still asleep so I just slip though his grip and head to the deck to explore a bit.

I saw a.....girl?! I thought Tord didn't allow girls on the ship. I decided to go and introduce myself to her and ask what job she does.

I walk up to her and say "hello my name is tom" "my name is flower, why are you here?" "I don't know why I'm here actually" "huh ok" "flower?" "Yes?" "What do you do on the ship?" "Well,I make the uniforms" "can I try a uniform?!" "Sure just follow me!".

World POV

' this is just too easy ' flower thought as she led him near the cells "flower why are we here?" "To just get the materials I need to make the uniform" "ok!".

After a while of searching flower spoke up "tom can you get the silk from over there" pointing at a area surounded by tons of crates that made a dark corner.

"Ok then flower" tom says wagging his tail because he is still scared of them that he is still in his monster half form.

'it's now or never' flower thought.