chap.9

Edd's POV

As saw a girl come down with the boy while he is wagging his tail as she tells him to find silk.

I see her evil smile behind his back she's planning something.

Before I knew it the boy was cornered due to the crates.

I need to do something "Matt we need to go now!" I whispered to him " what is it edd" well I just woke him up so he isn't the brightest morning person.

All I do is point to the girl that's trying to kill the boy, after he saw that he immediately woke up.

"We need to hel-" I was cut off by a clash of swords so I looked over and saw one of tord's second command of the ship.

Then the other second command joined in the fight. I saw the boy try to find a exit away from harms way.

Me and Matt saw the boy go but the girl goes after him. They chased around until she pulled something out and started to throw it at him.

He fell on the floor with a dagger on the back of his neck and one of the second command's shout 'Thomas' very loudly.

I heard a thud from the girl and find her dead on the floor and Tord behind her.

He drops his sword and runs over to the boy called Thomas and pick him up.

He told the second commands something in And ran off with Thomas in his arms while one of the second commands picks up the body and throw the body away so it can't be seen.

The second commands talk about what happened and it got bad since one of them started to cry.

"Hay Patrick it's ok shh don't cry" "Paul but I-I promised to protect Tom but I failed" the so called Patrick cried more.

"Hey is he alright?" I asked "no does it look like it?!" The man called Paul says "what's so important about the boy called Thomas though?" " Why would we tell you?!" "Sorry if I had a question ".

"Stop trying to be a smartass!" " Dude are yo-" " JUST SHUT UP!... Just shut up please" he says on the verge of tears.

I million questions are in my head I don't know what to do.

Why is Thomas so special?
Are they ok?
Why do I feel sorry for them?
Why does Tord care about him?
Is Thomas ok?
Is Tord ok?

I looked over to Matt and he looks horrified and so sad.

"Edd we could have done something why did we stay?" He says with a lot of guilt "I don't know Matt I don't know".