chap.12

Tom's POV

I started to look around to see where I was at.

"Where..A-*cough*...I?"
"Oh your awake!"
"Who?..*cough*"
"I'm Zak the medic and you not allowed speak for a while or it will take longer for your throat to heal, so here's a notebook"

He gave me a small black notebook with some kind of red symbol on it.

So I just thought of tons of questions to ask Zak because why the hell not

' where am I '
"recovery station"
' why can't I talk '
"Red brought you in with a dagger though your throat"
' where is he '
"Talking to Bush and wings"
' who are they '
"Paul and Patrick"
' how am I alive '
"Just luck"
' who else is on the ship '
"Just on this ship is Red, Wings, Bush, Tanner, Max, Salt, Jack, Evan, Alex, Daniel, you and me"
' are there more ships '
"Yes, Red as five in total"
' can I see Red '
"Yes I think he is done talking to Bush and Wings, but you need new clothes"

I nodded and he went towards a wooden box and came back to me with a blue hoodie and shorts so I put them on while he went to get a mirror.

(Not mine)

(Not mine)

"Now we can go" I just nodded in agreement as we want though the door to go to Tord.

Tord's POV

I sat at my desk thinking of going to the next port to get supplies for the ship.

But I still have to figure out the riddle and what it means, all of my thinking was interrupted by a knock "come in".

I stared at the door while Zak came in with Tom"I have news".

"Ok, sit and tell me what it is"
"Tom saw something in the past while he was resting"
I saw tom write something in a notebook and showed Zak.
"Well Tom was mumbling and breathing quickly so that shows that he saw something in reality"
"So Thomas what was it?"
He wrote something down and showed it to us.
' I am not saying or writing it '
"*Sigh* well Zak can you leave so me and Thomas can figure out this thing" "yes captain".

"Tom I need to show you why we were searching for you"