real chap.2

Sorry I was busy with life things that I need yada yada anyway I had I whole chap 2 but I still have to go and write it again.

Tord's POV

Everything was a charm with the waves below me and Thomas but he fell asleep before I could give him the clothes so he was cold and very close to me.

I decided to wake him up after I get dressed and wake up some of the men, I knew my other ships has stopped because I had them get the message so they were helping me defending the main ship with me and Tom on it.but I am still confused on this stupid riddle now but I won't give up. 

As soon as I got dressed I reread the riddle ' is there a mark on him?' I wanted to check but he doesn't trust me enough so I will ask Pat to help me with this part.

I hear the boy slowly wake up as it is like 10am but still he hasn't slept in a long time so it's fine.

I called Patrick over and told him what to do and also get him changed into new clothes so kill two birds with one stone.

After tom fully woke up he had the cutest yawn ever wait I'm not gay!"tom I want you to go with Pat and get changed into new clothes""okay"I got Patrick over and they went to give tom the clothes and also check for marks.

Tom's POV

Tord told me to go with the large eyebrow man and Patrick so I did wait"pat is eyebrows Paul?" pat was clearly trying to hold in the laughter while Tord was dying of it on the floor and eyebrows spat out his drink.

"Who u calling eyebrows?!"really "you duh have you looked in a mirror yet?!"the two were bursting laughing and coughing.
"Huh the eyeless freak can stand up for itself"pat just turned to him with a (°o°) face I was pissed.

"Paul I think tha-"*BANG* I am pissed now, the two are watching as I'm holding my hand up with harpoons at every place of escape in the air."HOLY F-""TORD NO SWEARS" Pau was shocked by this but still calm "ok fine kid u won" the harpoons disappear as I set my hand down.
Then everything turns black.

Tord's POV

The brit pasted out after the harpoons disappeared wtf wait can he control it??.I was deep in thought as I sent my dad's away while I deal with tom.

I was going through the riddle again until there was a glow coming from Tom's arm, I took a closer look seeing patterns on it.

There be told of a controlled creature that tells as a legend.

But it shows no harm untill the beast is hit in the deep abyss.

What in the world is it saying,the glow disappears along with the patterns and writing.

Tom is still asleep after 2 to 3 days since that happened but that glow what does it mean wait where is the note I put it on.