First Time(Pt1 M)

(JJK P.O.V:)
He stood there by the door eyeing me, slowly walking to me as he pulled me by my waist before returning to kissing me.

We both waddled to the bed as he pushed me gently onto it, I below him.

Tae trailed his tongue into my collarbones, nibbling onto it after as he began removing my blazer and shirt off, throwing it somewhere in the room.

I did the same with his upper clothing, impatiently.

He trailed his fingers from my collarbone to my tummy as we locked our eyes together.

I moaned a bit when he did the same action but used his fucking tongue instead.

He ended by my nipples as he took my bud in his mouth, sucking it as I moaned even more whilst he played with my other bud.

"D-daddy please," I breathed out.

"Please what baby?" He smirked, continuing to play with my nipples.

I whined impatiently.

"P-please f-fuck me Daddy," I whined.

Tae immediately pulled at my pants, pulling it off with my boxers in one go.

The air hit my dick, making my body shiver.

He growled, staring at my body.

"Let me return the favor from the airplane doll," He growled out, making me moan from the sound he's made.

He moves down to my dick as he smirked looking at me before taking my length into his mouth, deepthroating me in one go.

I immediately threw my head back as I was already in pleasure.

"F-fuck," I moaned.

He Bobbed his head and I hip thrusted as I was really impatient for him to fuck me.

"I-I'm close," I stuttered, before releasing my load in his mouth, him swallowing right after.

"You taste sweet," He growled as he cleaned up the rest of my cum with his fingers, sucking on it after.

I looked at him as my dick started to twitch.

I couldn't wait anymore so I pulled him, turning our positions so I was on top of him as I peppered his skin with kisses while I unbuttoned his pants, throwing it off with his boxers on the floor.

I looked at him as he watched me, licking his lips and I aligned myself onto his dick, pushing my body down on it.
We both moaned loudly and he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Fuck b-baby," He growled.

I started moving on his dick and I was satisfied seeing him moan for me.

"You like that Daddy?" I asked innocently.

He growled once again and I moved my hips a bit faster but what I didn't expect was for him to stop me.

He smirked, flipping us around, as he was still in me.

"Now let our fun begin doll," He whispered sensually and I moaned a bit from just imagining how he's gonna fuck me.