Relationship Problems

(KTH P.O.V:)
Jimin and I sat on the couch in the living room.
"So, how's life? You wanna talk about anything in particular Chim?" I asked.
I knew something was up since he arrived.
I saw him gulped.

"O-oh, nothing s-specifically, just l-life," he stuttered, looking down.

Jimin and I are best friends, he's like my big brother so I knew when something was wrong with him.
I sighed.

"Jimin, cut the crap, I know you're pretending to be fine, what's wrong?" I stated.

It was then I saw him break, tears streamed down his eyes as I became worried, wanting to help him.

"Y-Yoongi and I g-got into a fight y-yesterday and now H-Hobi nor him is t-talking to m-me," Jimin started, before taking a deep breath.

"I know it's my fault but he seems so angry and I think he may wanna divorce me," He added.

"Jiminie, explain what happened to me," I said, calmly, caressing his back as he started to explain.

"Yesterday the three of us were drinking at the hotel bar. Yoongi then left with Hobi to get some food for us but I told them that I'll stay because I was hella drunk but they didn't know how drunk I were as i didn't wanna ruin our day. Suddenly this dude comes up to me, touching me. My vision wasn't clear because I thought it was Yoongi so the stranger and I kinda made out. Next thing I see is Hobi and Minnie beating the shit out of the dude and after everything went blank. They both argued with me, still not realizing that I was drunk. They actually thought I was cheating on them," Jiminie explained.

Well that's one fucked up story. Aish!

"Jiminie, don't worry, I'll help you fix this conflict between your husbands and you, everything will be fine Chim," I reassured him.

Jimin pulled me into a bone crushing hug.

"Thank you T-Tae. I love y-you so much," Jiminie stuttered, sobbing a little.

I giggled by this.

"I love you too big Baby," I stated, as we both hugged each other, giggling afterwards.