Once he's finally out of the mansion, the brown haired male went to the corner where not many people are gathered. Thankfully, he only had to bump and greet a few acquaintances before making his way out. And that brought him here now, at this cabin-like swing as he carefully sat down and fished out his phone to dial this person.

He doesn't have to wait that long since after two rings, the person already picked up.

"Is being late at your own party a habit of yours?" Yeonjun spoke, his eyes inspecting the crowd from afar, where the lights and all that sounds were coming from.

But the only sound he wants to hear at the moment is from the one on the other end of the line.

"Perhaps it is." He heard Soobin chuckled quietly, making his lips curled up a little.

"Are you on your way? There are loads of people already."

"I'm already here."

Yeonjun stood up upon hearing that, frowning as he paces forward to exit the cabin-like swing. "Where are you?"

"Behind you."

The male swiftly turned around when those words resonated and when he did, he immediately spotted that familiar bunny looking face, holding a phone close to his ear with a small smile on his lips.

Soobin raised his other arm and leisurely waved at Yeonjun. The moonlight hit him just right, giving Yeonjun the perfect opportunity to admire the male's appearance. He stood there, with his black turtle neck tucked beneath his dark coat and his hair fixed lazily with his bangs falling just above his eyes.

And Yeonjun knew it wasn't because of the winter air that his breath hitched.

Slowly, he walked towards the tall male and stopped just a foot away in front of him.

"Hi." He breathed out onto the phone.

"Hi." Soobin replied, talking on the phone too as if they weren't staring right into each other's eyes.

A second later, a grin broke out in each of their faces as they ended the call and put their phones away.

Soobin found the courage to take a few steps closer.

And just when he halted his steps, tiny drops of white started falling from the sky as if they were scripted and the both of them were actors in a cheesy romance drama.

The occurrence made their grins even wider and Yeonjun let out a giggle as he shakes his head, "What is this cliché coincidence?"

"I don't know," Soobin shrugged. "Want to make it even more cliché?"

"How?" Yeonjun furrowed his brows, his head tilting a little to the side while he stares up at the raven haired male.

"With this."

He was taken aback when Soobin held his chin with his fingers and tilted his head upwards as the taller male leaned down to give him a chaste kiss on his lips. It took him by surprise that he could only let Soobin steal a kiss from him.

When the latter pulled away at last, Yeonjun saw him sent a smirk his way before letting go of his chin that didn't fail to make his heart skipped a beat.

They stood there, inches apart as they took their time to get lost in each other's eyes.

But like any other cliché romance drama, someone just had to show up and ruin the moment.

"Alright, cut that PDA bullshit. Everyone's looking for you, save that for later." Taehyung sassed while he gave the two males a disgusted look, making them backed away from each other with blushes covering their cheeks.