Yeonjun sighed. He still has no idea what to get Soobin and the party's later today. If he showed up empty handed, he'll be doomed.

Just why is it so hard to think of something?

"Okay. I've had enough," he heard Taehyung said and he turned to watch the elder got up from the couch and slowly strides over to where he is. He then felt the bed shifted because of his cousin's weight. "why are you so stressed about it?"

Yeonjun faced Taehyung and hugged the male's waist, "Hyungggieee~ I don't know what to get him." He whined while Taehyung tried his best to get the whiny male off of him.

"I already suggested you tons of gifts but you don't want them."

"Because they're not enough!"

"What the fuck do you want to give him then? A star?"

That made Yeonjun let go of Taehyung and he hastily sat up to shake the male by his shoulders. "Can I really do that? Can I? Can I?"

In that moment, Taehyung thought that his cousin had really lost his mind. He silently prayed for his last remaining braincells to be saved.

"Junnie, honey," he called out, the younger male nodded his head as a sign he's listening. "are you nuts?"

"Hyung!"

"Of course you can't! You'll be burned before you even give him that! And how will you even get one, huh?"

Yeonjun got sulky again, the light coming from the window illuminating his sullen expression. "Maybe I should just give up and not get him anything." He looked up to Taehyung and tilted his head, his brows furrowing. "Do you think he'll believe me if I say I don't know it's his birthday?"

Taehyung could only facepalm and wish he could teleport.

___

At last, it's the night of the party.

Ladies are showing off their expensive stunning dresses of different colors while the gentlemen are there, sporting their dress-shirts and classy tux in front of each other.

Some of the media are already at the front gates of the venue, hoping to capture just a little glimpse of the event to be splashed on the news front page.

As expected, the villa didn't disappoint. It's one of the most beautiful places these people have ever attended to, with its huge front yard that could pass as a city park and its breathtaking mansion that looks like it came out of a fairytale's book since its structures resembles a castle.

Seokjin totally knows what he's doing when he decided to buy this land and renovate it.

Soobin's parents are inside the place, entertaining the guests as they shared stories and greetings. They welcomed each of their guests with open arms and thanked them for having the time to attend their sons' birthday.

I mean, who in their right mind would dare reject their invitation?

But anyways, as the moon continues to rise up and as the people slowly fill the venue, one of the birthday celebrants is still nowhere to be seen.

And a particular someone's starting to get worried as fuck because where on earth is he? He's even supposed to be there before him because hello? That's his birthday celebration?

Yeonjun excused himself from his friends and said he'll be out for a moment. Beomgyu offered to accompany him but he kindly refused, saying he won't be out for long. Taehyun told him not to do anything stupid and Kai just simply told him not to wander too far before dismissing him.