"Tsk."

"But seriously though, I'm sure he's jealous."

"What's there to be jealous about anyway? It's not like he likes me that way." Yeonjun replied without even taking his sight off the screen. Not gonna lie, those words sting a little bit but he shakes it off.

Jaemin just stared at Yeonjun with a deadpanned expression as if the male grown another head. "He's your fucking husband, of course he likes you in that way."

Yeonjun wants to laugh. Jaemin has no idea how funny his words are.

The poor boy's clueless about their situation so it's kind of hard to argue with him. So if you expect Yeonjun to narrate his story to this guy just to prove his point, then you should stop expecting.

For now.

"If only you knew." Yeonjun muttered as he slowly shakes his head at Jaemin.

"What?"

"Nothing."

"Oh come on!"

"He's not jealous, okay? Just drop it."

"I'm gonna prove it. Just watch." Jaemin said, determination written on his tone. If only he's as determined to his job as he's determined for this thing then maybe all their work would be done by now.

Nodding his head in disinterest, Yeonjun went back into replying to some emails. "Suit yourself."

___

Later that day, Yeonjun was looking into some designs in the backyard with Jaemin inside the kitchen making them something to eat because according to him, 'he ain't starving himself just because he's working now'.

The brown haired male was analyzing the details carefully when Jaemin appeared holding a tray with sandwiches and lemonade. He brought it down on the garden table before sitting himself down and snatching the sketches from Yeonjun's hold.

"Oh I like this one." Jaemin said as he pointed on a certain page. Yeonjun picked himself up a sandwich and took a huge bite out of it.

"I really love your sandwiches, why won't you tell me your spread recipe." said Yeonjun as he took another bite.

"Pay me first."

"Consider it done."

"On second thought, I prefer to keep it a secret." Jaemin replied, putting the sketches away from his face and sending Yeonjun a wink.

-which just so happened to be on the exact time as a specific someone came into the scene.

And that specific someone instantly felt like plucking up a whole tree just so he could smash it down upon witnessing the action in front of him.

He hesitated if he should go over and tell Yeonjun what he's supposed to tell or just go back inside the house and throw away everything in sight.

In the end he chose the first one.

He strode over to where the two males are with a stoic face and Jaemin saw him walking over since his direction is behind Yeonjun and Jaemin's in front of him. Seeing him made Jaemin smirk to himself secretly as his plan commences.

He then abruptly leaned forward to brush a stray leaf away from Yeonjun's hair, making sure that the guy from nearby saw what he did.

Soobin froze on his spot after seeing that and felt his blood boil even more. He scoffed to no one in particular while shaking his head, glaring so hard at that fucking secretary who dares touch what's his.