Ariana and Trixie ran up to the room while Hanna headed to Diana...Soon Daisuke came in with Lucy, Lotte and Sucy...

Daisuke: "Its good to be home"

Bernadette came got into the living room with Akira still in her arms...

Bernadette: "Welcome back Daisuke and welcome to you all, you are the second group to come"

Daisuke: "Um Grandmother, where is my mother and mom?"

Bernadette: "Oh your mom went to get the rest of the food and your mother is upstairs in her room getting ready"

After that Daisuke headed upstairs, Lotte and Sucy sat in the living room then get surprise by Amanda...

Amanda: "Surprise!"

Lotte: "Amanda really, don't show up like that"

Amanda: "Oh come on, live a little, sup Sucy how is the shop going?"

Sucy: "It's going great"

Lotte: "Yea, business has gotten better thanks to the thing at happen before, and well we have been busy, it is good to take some time off, I am surprise how much time pass, its been so long since we had a peaceful time like this"

Amanda: "Oh, by the way congrats, it seems Akko has convinced you two as well to have another kid"

Lotte: "No, its just Lucy is growing up and I thought it was time to maybe have another one, although I am not sure I can have so many as Akko and Diana"

Sucy: "Two is fine"

The girls kept talking when the door open and in came Akko tired...

Akko: "Dam, I wish I had this done earlier, oh well...Hey guys you're here!"

Amanda: "Dude what happen to you, its like you went to war or something"

Akko: "Huh, I decided to run instead of teleporting"

Reo: "Hey Akko were do you want the trays at?"

Akko: "Oh over at the kitchen come on let me show you, sorry girls need to finish this before the party complete starts"

Suddenly Daryl comes out and smile as she sees Reo...she uses her magic and helps Reo with the tray...

Daryl: "Let me help you"

Reo: "Thanks baby"

Daryl blush and got mad...

Daryl: "I told you not to call me that did I not"

Reo smile and followed Daryl to the kitchen...the others were still in shock to see Daryl blush like that...

Amanda: "Dam who would have thought that Diana aunt could even blush let alone find love"

Akko: "Tell me about it, I was shock as well, I never knew they would have fallen for each other, its kind of creepy seeing my uncle like that...but I am also happy, since it was hard for him to find the right love"

Sucy: "May he rest in peace; he will never be forgotten"

Lotte hit Sucy in the arm...