Part 33

Diana POV

My eyes widen seeing a dragon fox, which had almost the same patters as Akko, but it was off...I get up with the others and we can see a huge wolf and a dragon...

Diana: "Who are you!"

Girl S: "It does not matter, what matter is that I finally am going to get ride of you, you took what was mine and now, I will destroy everything you have"

The dragon fox attacks, and we dodge, I get split up from the others...

Girl S: "Ha-Ha! why you running, I thought you were strong, I knew it was you that took my beloved away, that day I met you I knew I had a nasty feeling you would take was mine...now I will kill you"

Diana: "I really have no clue who you are, but this is nonsense, and are you the one who took my wife?"

Girl S: "Yours, Yours! She was mine first bitch"

Diana then stop as they block her path, the beast growl...

Diana: "Akko! Akko where are you!"

Kuro POV

Shit, its Diana I have to protect her...fuck I can't get out form in here...where is help when you need it...I then see a bright flash of light, my eyes widen seeing my wife...well shit...

Hikaru: "So it was you, Kuro explain yourself, why are you two attacking us, do you not love us anymore?"

Kuro: "Woman not now, I need to get out of here, please help"

Hikaru: "Your so mean...*sniff*"

I sigh knowing I should not have said that...

Kuro: "Baby, I am sorry, I just need to get out of here quick, they injected us with a liquid, but Akko took the hit for me and protected me, we need to find her fast, I know were she might be, but I need to get out of here first and fast before you and Diana get hurt"

Hikaru helps me get out...I just grabs Hikaru and kisses her on the lips... I see Hikaru blushes but dam I love her...

Kuro: "I love you, now, tell Diana that I will try to wake Akko from where ever she is, but if she needs to...well you know"

Hikaru hugs me tight...

Hikaru: "Let not let that happen, come back to us, both of you"

Kuro: "Will do baby"

Diana POV

Hikaru return and tells me that this beast in front is Akko, but that they injected her with something...this is not good...I must try something...

Diana: "Akko, please listen to my voice, it is me Diana, remember, please remember me, I love you"

I could feel tears coming out...I need to focus...

Girl S: "It's useless she is mine now, she only listens to her real wife now"

Diana: "You must be joking, Akko remember your kids, Daisuke, Ariana and Akir...a..."

What is this...I turn and see a man with horns, completely red eyes and dark flam hairs a long tail with dark flames spikes...I fall to me knees and then it was dark...I kept hearing a voice in my head...

Hikaru: "Diana!"

I open my eye's slightly and see Hikaru trying to talk with me...but I could burly make out words...