Special

No POV

A few months pass since the incident and everything has gotten back to normal, well as normal as it can get, it is now Christmas Eve and at the Cavendish house looks beautiful and peaceful, but shouting can be heard...

Diana: "Akko get him this instance!"

Akko: "I'm trying love...huh..."

Ever since Akira awaken his power, he has been using it to cause problem for his family, Akko saw him near the cookie jar and tip toe slowly she was close, but Akira flew off since he finally was able to shapeshift, he was a fox dragon like Akko he had more fox then dragon which was different from Akko, his fur was that of his mother's Diana fur and hair...

Akko: "He got away Diana he is going to your direction!?"

Diana manage to catch him, and he giggle and change back to his human form as he reaches for Diana's hair...

Diana: "You are a little trouble maker aren't you"

Akko: "Awe thanks love"

Diana: "Not you..."

Akko walk up to Diana and Akira and both giggle at Akira...

Akko: "Hey Akira I think you should go easy on your mother here, your little brother or sister will not like being move around too much"

Akko said as she rubs Diana's stomach since they were expecting another child, Diana was now 3 months into her next pregnancy...

Diana: "Yes little one, now let's go you two we have to get ready for the Christmas party and Akko I hope you have the food we order here"

Akko gasp and gave Diana a kiss on the cheek then ran out the door...

Akko: "Thanks for reminding me love, I'll be back!"

Diana: "Oh Akko..."

Daryl: "Really already and adult and still forgettable..."

Down came Daryl and Bernadette, Daryl was wearing a beautiful green dress with red fluffs around the edges, Bernadette was wearing a miss's clause clothing...

Bernadette: "Now Daryl she is giving everything she can to make this go well, I am sure she did not mean to"

Diana: "No mother, that is Akko, but I would not have her any other way hm-hm, mind taking Akira for me, I need to get ready for the party and please can you make sure Akira does not take his cloths off, its been a troublesome thing for us, he does not like wearing his clothing"

Diana handed Akira to her mother and Akira giggle, Bernadette and Daryl went to the kitchen to check on the rest of the food and table settings for the party...the door open and it was Ariana with Amanda, Hanna and Trixie that came first with gifts...

Ariana: "I'm Home! And I brought guess with me!"

Bernadette: "Oh, Ariana you are always so loud, but welcome back and welcome please make yourselves at home, Diana is getting ready and Akko has left to get the rest of the food"

Hanna: "Thank you for having us, hey Amanda why don't you help set things up, I am going to see Diana, and Trixie please don't get into trouble"

Trixie: "Will do mother"

Ariana: "Come on Trixie lets go to my room I want to show you something"