Part 17

No POV

Akko and Diana had to get up early before students wake up, Akko because she is heading out on her journey with Chariot and Croix...Diana because she wants to at least say good bye to her wife...

Diana: "Akko do you have everything, your pills, and everything extra shampoo or..."

Akko puts on hand around her waist and the other under her chin pulling her closer to give her a kiss...

Akko: "Relax love, I won't be gone forever, I will be back, I promise...besides there is no way I will miss my new baby being born...have I told you are the best wife ever?"

Diana: "Like dozens of times, please be careful...and you two will take care of her right"

Chariot: "Of course, we will be her back in one piece"

Croix: "Sure"

Diana and Chariot glare at her...

Croix: "Yes...I mean we will bring her back before the baby is born, we will drag her out if we have to...he-he"

Croix said not looking into the two-woman eyes...Akko sigh and felt bad for her...one because she is not a kid anymore, and another she has been under the death stares more hen once...Akko was about to head out when she felt someone hiding behind Diana...she sensed magic, it was her kids...she smile and walked back Diana was confuse Akko stood next to Diana and her eyes glow, a couple of vines came out and grab the kids hiding in the bushes...

Akko: "Nice try kids did you forget you must conceal all powers if you plan on sneaking up on me ha-ha"

The vines let go and put the kids down, it was Daisuke, Ariana and Cory...

Diana: "Daisuke, Ariana?"

Chariot: "Cory what are you three doing out here you should be asleep class will start soon"

Cory: "Ariana told us you three were leaving...and we just wanted to go with you"

Chariot walks up to her son and hugs him...

Chariot: "Cory we will be back do not worry"

Croix: "Yea...besides with my brain, your moms Strength and Akko's magic, we will come back, nothing will stop us getting back to you he-he"

Chariot and Croix hug their son and kiss him on the head...now it was just Diana, Akko and their kids...

Diana: "Ariana I thought I told you your mom will be back soon; she won't take long it's just for research"

Daisuke: "I tried to stop her, but I could not let her go off on her own...huh..."

Akko: "Listen kids, you mother is going to need you help more than ever since I am gone, and besides you should worry more about your little brother or sister coming, you two need to be here, and I will try to do my best and beck up on all three of you, besides, how are you two planning on winning against me if you don't learn, I may not have the best grades, but this school will teach you a lot, so stay and take care of each other and your mother ok"

Ariana: "We got it mom, sorry for breaking the rules"

Everyone laugh the kids were looking at them confuse...

Chariot: "HA-HA, reminds me of someone we know sneaking out at night and staying up at times"

Diana: "Your mom here is the biggest trouble, but combine with Amanda..."