Voltron~ Musicccccc

Lance took a deep breath, he and Keith were both on stage and were going to show off their skills with their instruments.

The curtain went up and his friends all looked confused, Hunk was the one playing the drums and looked to Coran to tell him to start playing.

"Now, a production called 'Roundtable Rival', Boys, you may start."
Lance looked to Hunk and nodded.(Play music)

The slight chatter was silenced as Lance began to play.

The way the two's sounds mixed together was beautiful, and what made it even more beautiful was the dancing the two did, when Lance played his dance was quick and graceful. When just Keith played his dance was rough and sharp, but then the two played together and danced it was sharp, yet graceful.

Absolute silence filled the air when they were done, 30 seconds later a small voice spoke.

"What, the, FUCK!?!" Pidge, the gremlin screeched.

"LANCE MCCLAIN!" A voice cut through the silence, it was his mom 

"Uh, Hola mama?" His mom was furious and tried to pull him off the stage, "How dare you lie to me?! You told me this was a study session, not a," She paused for dramatic effect, "HORRID CONCERT!!!!" 

Lance just rolled his eyes and allowed himself to be dragged off stage.

"Hey, Mrs.McClain. We're performing for our grade, unless you want your sons schollership revoked, I recommend you let him play." She groaned and let Lance go, waiting in the stand.

"Next," Coran spoke again, Keith and Hunk playing and Lance singing."

Pidge started recording, this was going on YouTube.

"I believe the song is, erm, 'Wolf in sheeps clothing'. For a specific person I believe Lance?"

Lance nodded, "Mama, You better listen"

He started singing, and people listened

"Ha ha this is about you..."

Keith and Hunk just played the song, sad their friend was going through this.

"KARMAS GOING TO COME COLLECT YOUUUUUR DEBT!" He sang so beautifully they couldn't look away.

"HAHA, Lets not get overzealous here, you've always been a huge piece of SHIT! If I could KILL YOU, I would but since its  frowned upon in all fifty states, having said that, BURN IN HEEEEEELLLL!" 

That was a little extreme but up on the screen were videos of Lance's mom beating him and making him get her drugs, leaving him alone for days at a time even when he was really young. "Mama," He said as she was being dragged away, "Suffer bitch."

"U-um, n-next u-up is K-Keith s-singing 'Remember the name' to close us off."

Keiths voice was like honey, thick yet sweet, once he was done singing, he said, "We're parts of Voltron, the best band of all!" 

Shiro is the main Guitarist, Lance Main singer and Violin player, Pidge was keyboard, Hunk Drums, and Keith was the back up Guitarist and back up singer. Allura was the Makeup artist and Coran the Director. They were VOLTRON.

Word count- 474