Hiro~ Kidnapped-(1)

So basically Hiro gets Kidnapped to build something and has a bomb strapped to his neck, he gets rescued by the others who realize it's a bomb but Carmie doesn't and says "You want me to back off just cuz you got a new necklace?" And Hiro screams back about how it's a bomb
~Hiro's P0V~
I was walking into my lab, I sighed. I missed Tadashi and he'd talk to me if I'd had a bad day at high school. I noticed the glass was shattered along the floor. I picked up the phone that was connected to Granville's Office.
"Mister Hamada, Why are you calling me this early in the morning?" I heard a clinking of glass behind me. "I- i think someone broke in." I was cut off by a gun being pressed to my head. "Bingo. Now put the phone down." I set it down and pretended to listen to him. The moment he turned his back to me I raced out the door. And into Carmie.
"Ugh Hiro. Why are YOU running in the halls?" I was about to respond but then I heard her scream. "What did I say Hiro." "No running?" I stuttered out. "That's right. NO RUNNING!" Then he hit me with the butt of he gun making me pass out.
}3rd P0V{
Hiro's body collapsed to the ground and Carmie screamed again. They were near The Nerd Lab and Wasabi, Gogo, Honey lemon, Baymax and Fred all ran out. "HIRO!" They all screamed. "What do you want with Hiro, OBAKE!" The man grinned. "His brains. He'd be an excellent apprentice. And I need his help in recreating the great catastrophe. He WILL be my student!" And with that, he raced away.
~Hiro's P0V~
I woke up with a huge pain in my head, Weight on my left leg and sense of danger. "Good. My student is awake. You shall call me Sensei and listen to what I say. If not, punishment time." He put something that looked to be a choker on my neck and I immediately froze. "W-What is this?" I asked barely moving my throat. "It's a bomb. Incase you try to escape. It'll blow up if tampered with or if I press a button. Now, here are the materials you'll need to build a Power Source for me to use...." he continued on explaining and I listened intently so I didn't get blown up. I also drew sketch's of the design. "And WHAT is so riveting you aren't listening to me?" He asked stealing my Sketch away. "Oh, the design. Well, carry on. I'll continue lecturing another day."
•Back at the school•
(Quick explanation, all students are in Hamada hall(A monument to Tadashi) and The Team are on stage talking to Granville.) "We need to find Hiro!" Gogo said firmly. "You're absolutely right Ms. Tomago. But how?" They thought And Fred spoke. "I have an idea! We'll suit up and Baymax can scan for Hiro!" He accidentally shouted into the microphone. "Wait, you're Big hero 6?" Carmie said very loudly. "How'd you know?!" Gogo asked reflexively. "You just said it into the microphone." Carmie Deadpanned. Then he screen behind them flickered and Obake appeared on the screen. "Since you spilled your secret. I'll spill one too. I've always known your identities. And I want to show you a guest. It showed Hiro, chained leg, barefoot, missing jacket, blood on his face, and blistered fingers from working on a project for too long. He stopped working and asked, "Obake, what?" But never got to finish since he received a kick to the head. "I told you. Call. Me. SENSEI!" With every word he kicked Hiro's leg. And with the final word, a sickening crunch came from Hiro's left leg. A cry came from him that made his teams heart hurt. "ONĪSAN!!" He was crying for Tadashi. "Your Onīsan is dead. Just like your parents. And just like them, it's your fault too!" He shouted making Hiro start sobbing. Obake removed the Ball and Chain saying that since it was broken, he wouldn't need the ball to not go far. "Oh yes, I'm recording. Well, just wanted you to know about your leaders condition." Obake said making Gogo snarl at him. Thankfully Fred came up with an idea, a brilliant one. "QUICK, track the call!" But Obake laughed and said good luck. Then he hung up. Gogo glared at Fred and yelled at him, "WHY'D YA DO THAT?!" Fred smirked and said, "So we can scan the city for Hiro!" Gogo stopped, and thought about it, "It's actually a good idea." They suited up quickly and scanned for Hiro. "He's on The island!" Honey lemon cried out to the others. They were flying around and using Granville's computer as a headquarters. She relayed it to the police who soon tried to find a way there, and still hadn't alerted Cass about the incident with Hiro.
}With Hiro{
Obake was watching Hiro's every move. But he was secretly building a fail safe for when he needed to blow it up.
•Three days later•
It had been 4 days since Hiro'd last ate. He was starving and barely could work. He'd finally finished the project and he was presenting it to Obake, who was approving it. "Good." He limped out into the hallway and said
"Boom."
The power core exploded when Obake walked away. Hiro was blown away into the water, 20 meters from shore. As broken, and beaten as Hiro was, he'd managed to swim to shore just as Big hero six landed, with Carmie in tow. She'd come along to record big hero six saving the missing boy. She started acting,
"Wait, isn't that Hiro? The guy from my class who was taken?" The others ran towards Hiro who flinched back. "What's that in your neck Hiro?" Honey lemon asked sweetly. "It's a-" Carmie interrupted and said "it's just a necklace, why so scared." Hiro glared and said, "Yes, because Obake totally kidnapped me, had me build a power machine that I exploded, and gave me a necklace as a reward! No! For your information, it's a bomb!" He huffed out and started panting. "One that I plan to use, mr. Hamada." Obake said appearing from the ocean. He clicked a button.
"15 seconds until detonation." An automated voice said.
"10"
Hiro found the switch
"9"
Hiro fumbled to get it off
"8"
Obake tried to hit Hiro making him fall onto his leg
"7"
Hiro held his leg tugging at the bomb
"6"
His friends cried out for him
"5"
Carmie's hands started shaking
"4"
Hiro cried out sorry
"3"
Hiro thanked his friends for being there
"2"
Hiro said, "I'll say hi to tadashi for you."
"1"
Hiro managed to chuck it at Obake but got caught in the explosion

The team ran to Hiro who was bleeding heavily, leg healing wrong too. Carmie called the police and told them there location. Cass was finally told and freaked out at SFIT. She'd lost one nephew, she'd almost lost another.
Hiro went to physical therapy after his surgery's, yet his leg was never the same. If you looked close enough, you could see a slight limp that didn't seem to harm the boy.

And their teams bond was stronger than ever before.
Dying. This took 3 days to write cuz I kept getting stopped.
Word count- 1,240