It Must Have Been Love But It's Over Now.

(The Title Says it All) 

I was packing my stuff and ready to leave. I was a total wreck. I was crying,screaming feeling my heartache,my pain. How could he do this to me? How could he betray me? I just can't believe this. It must have been love but now it's over. I can't forgive him. I heard footsteps. I assumed it was him or Morrison. Hell even Trish. It would be good to talk to someone. I tried to calm myself down empting the drawers and the closet. "Dante? Mari? Anyone?" i heard Trish's voice. "Up here Trish!" She came to the bedroom "Hey you" she noticed something was wrong. "What happened? Why are you packing?" "I'm leaving." "Why?" "Ask Dante. It's his fault." "Oh no what did he do? Tell me." Typical Trish. She was kind of a mother figure. Always concern. "He....he..." i couldn't even say the damn word. "He hurt me so bad that all i feel is hatred. He broke his promise,my trust. I can't forgive him." "Let me guess. It was this Lilith wasn't it?" I nodded and broke down in tears. "Ah poor thing come here." She gave me a hug and let me cry. "And the worst part is i'm feeling sick! My stomach is acting weird since yesterday morning." "Weird? How?" "No idea i just feel dizzy and i'm puking.'' Trish's eyes grew suspicious. "How many times do you and Dante? you know. "Uh i don't know i didn't count but almost all the time. Why?" "Well did he use protection?" "The first time he did. Trish,you're scaring me. What's going on?" "Nothing to worry about but this it will be....unexpected" she smiled. "What do you mean?" "You better find out yourself. Go to the nearest pharmacy and pick a pregnancy test." "A what?" i gave her a confused look. 'No it can't be what i think it is. Pregnant? Me? No fucking way.' "Trust me" she told me. "Whatever" i sighed. "I have to go." "Where will you go?" "Far away from here. My place is next to the shop so i don't think i would stay. Makes it even harder." "I understand but don't be a stranger." "Yeah i won't." I was almost ready to go. "Do you need help with anything?" "No i got this thank you." "Alright." Then she heard Dante. "He's here." "I don't want to see him." "I can't lie to him. He's too good at finding out the truth." "He's a dumbass. I won't talk to him." Trish sighed and crossed her arms "Wait here." She walked downstairs seeing Dante a bit flustered? And different? What the hell Lilith did to him? It wasn't himself. "Dante?" "Oh hey Trish. What's up?" "Um good....you?" "Perfect!" He kicked his boots off and placed his legs on his desk. "Seriously? You call this perfect? What has gotten into you?!" "I'm not sure i like the tone of your voice sugar." "My tone is fine and stop calling me that! Get your shit together. Do you realise what have you done? Do you?!" Dante shrugged. "Idiot! You fucked this up! She's leaving!" "Who?" "Wake the hell up Dante! This isn't you!" Dante scoffed. "I swear if she's really pregnant you're gonna regret it." "Huh? Whoa what? Who's pregnant? I don't have time to babysit!" Trish rolled her eyes and slapped him. "Ouch what the fuck did you do that for? Sheesh!" "Because you're a dumbass! You'll let her go. You will let go the most important thing that ever happened to be in your life! And what did you do?! You hurt her mentally that she can't think of ways of forgiving you! How could you?!" Dante rubbed his cheek. It was getting swallow and red. "I-"he trailed off then he remember what happened. Lilith manipulated him to be with her. "Shit!" "Wait. Does she know?" "What do you think? She saw you!" "Damn!" Dante held his fists so tight. "I didn't mean to do this to her Trish. Is just...Lilith. She's too powerful and....i couldn't do anything. I swear i would never hurt her. Not like this." "Well it's kinda too late for that. She already packed." "What? No,no she won't leave. She won't leave me." He quickly ran into the bedroom i was looking out of the window. I wasn't in the mood. Dante scratched the back of his neck trying to find ways or things to tell me he was nervous,sad,mad. He couldn't fathom what really happened. He was scared. He knew he was losing me again. His own very heart deeply knew how he was feeling at that moment. "Mari..." he said huskily. "Dont. Don't try explain yourself. You don't have to. I saw everything. I understand. Why would i matter anyway? I knew it wasn't gonna last. That it wasn't real. It's my fault. I'm so hopeless romantic where i believe in fairy tales and stupid shit!" I sniffed. He looked at me. "Look i know you have every right to be mad..." "Mad?! Mad?! No Dante i'm not mad! I'm fucking pissed! I'm sad! Heartbroken! I feel betrayed! The only man i have ever loved, the only man i ever trusted and opened up to ,hurting me like that. Screwing someone else just because he felt doing it! So yes i have every right to feel what i'm feeling right now!" He stood there processing the moment and what i said. "I'm really sorry. I'm an ass i know that. But,honestly, it wasn't my fault. It was her. She manipulated me." I was about to throw up again i held it. "Right. And you had to fuck her? What are you?12?! You can't control your own fucking dick just for a second can you?! You know what? Do whatever you want,with whomever you want! I don't give a damn anymore! It's over!" "Babe wait! Please..." "No, i had enough. Let me go.!" I was in the stairs holding my luggage. Dante was holding my arm i tried to push him but instead i fell over and slipped. "Fuck! Are you ok? I'm so sorry..." I stood up a trail of blood was on my forehead. "I'm fine! Just stay away from me!" i told him i was shaking. If i was really pregnant it could hurt it too. My god why now? He felt bad and his eyes began to water. "I'm really sorry sweetheart.'' "I'm sick of tired hearing you say how sorry you are! You're not so shove it in your ass and leave me alone!" Trish looked at me she couldn't believe the words coming from my mouth but she understood i was a mess. "Hey hon calm down okay?" she told me. "Dante please give her some space..." Dante nodded and returned into his office. He was about to cry as well. He found a bottle of whiskey and opened it. "Well damn. Way to go Dante! You fucked this up idiot!" He was drinking and sitting on his chair try to realise that he lost his true love because of him.