Devil May Cry

Dante's POV.

Morrison said he had a job for me. I have to be honest. I barely pay any bills and i got trouble with it. No electricity,water nothing. It was another night without any demons lurking around. They know they can't mess with me. Trish and Lady sometimes they go by themselves for hunting so most of the time i'm alone in the shop. I was sitting on my desk reading a book till i fell asleep. Morrison got in i yawned. "You could have atleast knock Morrison" i said to him. "Yeah i could have. I've got some good news and some bad news.Pick your poison. Which one do you want to hear first?" "Just speak". "Well all right. I have a gig cash up front" "Cash up front? Now this i like. The water needs turning on and the toilet needs flushing"" Coming at your own cut Water,electricity all done.You're real agency now. Listen it's very important. We might have a demon problem and i need your help." "Ofcourse when it isn't actually a 'demon problem?' What's  the deal?"  "Ιt's about someone very dear to me" "I didn't know you were sentimental Morrison" i chuckled. For some reason he never asked me favors and now he did. He was serious about this one. "Well Morrison if you need me to protect that certain someone i'll do it" "I knew you would. You will be surprised how nice she is." "Wait,what? She?" "Yes it's a young woman Dante" Woman? Great!'' i scoffed i was no way in hell lucky with women or girls. "Oh come on she won't shoot you" "Very funny". " Ok i'll help" i said back. After our conversation he left and i fell back to sleep. I was curious though why is it always me?

End of the POV.

Bang you didn't expect this did ya? Dante himself in his point of view and Morisson ofcourse. That was the first chapter. In the next chapter our main protagonists will meet each other.