Chapter Thirty-Four

A/N: This chapter is NSFW, read at your own discretion.

Mia stares at the ring on my finger, the beautiful silver band adorned with shimmering white diamonds.

"Oh my god! He put a ring on it!" Mia screams, alerting everyone in the bookshop. Dee just gives me a cheerful look, her knowing about Dominic's plans to propose to me weeks before it happened.

"What is this I hear about a ring," Leah says, coming over to the table. She gasps when she sees the rock on my finger.

"Congrats, girlie!" She says, bending down to give me a side hug.

"Thank you. I've already started planning things for the wedding. It's going to be small, twenty guests at top, and I want it to be at the beach," I tell them, glowing with joy. I never thought I would be planning my dream wedding, not in a million years.

"I'm really happy for you, Sephie. Dominic brings out the best in you," This comes from Chris, who has walked over to the coffee nook.

"Thank you, Chris. I really appreciate that," I tell him. Since I got back from the hospital, things have not been awkward between us and that night at the carnival has been left in the past, where it belongs.

"How's the nursery going?" I ask Mia after Chris leaves.

"It's done and it looks amazing. Since Dominic started helping Silas out with the business he was able to help," I smile at that. Since Dominic is done with fighting, something I was surprised and relieved to hear, he and Silas have been working together and it looks like he's going to become his business partner.

For the rest of my time there, Mia and Dee and help me brainstorm ideas for the wedding and a few of the customers come over to congratulate me. Before I leave, Leah gives me a box of sugar cookies in celebration of my engagement.

It's strange, driving by myself home. Since I'm no longer in danger I don't need someone with me 24/7. Still, Dominic and I are together most of the day.

I set the cookies on the counter when I get home, taking my shoes off on the way to our bedroom. I jump when I open the door to Dominic, shirtless on the bed.

"I didn't know you in here," I say giving a nervous chuckle.

"How'd it go?" Dominic asks.

"Mia freaked out, Dee was calm, because she knew your whole scheme. I can't believe she kept a straight face for two whole weeks, the little fibber."

"You think you had it bad? She was bustin' my balls the whole time," Dominic says with a chuckle.

"Now, come over here, Mrs. Hayes," Dominic says with a devilish smirk. The butterflies who have made a home in my stomach since I first laid eyes on Dominic make themselves known at his new name for me. Even though we're not married yet, Dominic has taken to calling me that and it never gets old.

I crawl onto the bed on all fours, matching his smirk as I make my way over to him. Since being with Dominic I have gained so much confidence. Months ago I would have been too shy to do this but now I know in my heart that Dominic loves everything about me, as I do him.

I crawl onto his lap and my mouth meets his for a heated kiss. My hands tangle into his hair, loving the feel of the silky strands. Dominic's hands settle themselves on my hips as he takes my lips roughly. I moan into his mouth, heat filling my core. As the kiss gets more sensual I start to grind my hips on his and I gasp at the pleasurable feeling that comes with it.

"Fuck, Sephie," Dominic growls against my lips. He pushes me and I land on my back, and he's kneeling over be, lips leaving hot trails of kisses down my throat. He licks an extra sensitive area there and I cry out, desperate for him. My hand pulls his shirt up and he separates for just a second to pull it off. Then he's back again, mouth on mine, unbuttoning my blouse. I lift up a bit to take it off, lips still on his. He's trailing down again reaching behind me to take off my bra.

My back arches when he takes my nipple into his mouth. His other hand comes up to twist the other one and I cry out. I reach down and unbutton my jeans, needing him to take me. he pulls them off for me and I miss his mouth on my breast but only for a second because moments later his mouth is on my core making me scream.

My fingers find their way into his hair and I'm glad we don't have any neighbors close by because they would definitely hear my screams of pleasure. Dominic works me over, to the brink of climax and back down again. I'm frustrated almost to the point of tears, wanting release badly Then his mouth is gone and I feel frustration building.

"Dominic, please!" I plead desperately.

"Patience," He says, pulling the belt out of his jeans and unbuttoning them. When he's just as naked as me, he's back between my thighs, my sensitive breast rubbing against his chest. His lips are on mine again as he positions his self against. My nails dig into his back at his first thrust, face a mask of silent pleasure. He doesn't give me time to adjust like he usually does, just pounds into me until I'm screaming his name. The pleasure is so intense that I bite down on his shoulder just to keep the screams at bay.

"Fuck, Dominic, just like that" I cry out. An animalistic groan leaves Dominic and his thrusts get faster. I know it drives him crazy when I talk dirty so I've made mental a note to do it often when we make love.

Dominic's hand reaches between us and he rubs my clit as he thrust. This sets me off and I'm coming around him, screaming his name as my fingers claw at his back. I come down from my high and Dominic's thrusts get uneven as he finds his climax.

Afterward, we lay in bed, my head on his chest, basking in the afterglow of our love-making.

"I'll never get enough of this," Dominic whispers, breath fanning over the top of my head. I can't help thinking that I'll never get enough of this either.

 I can't help thinking that I'll never get enough of this either