the teacher (9)

Komal caught him staring and winked at him. Her mesmerising eyes reflected the blue sky and just for a second he found himself wanting to stare more.

"Baba I am going to go around the town for a while" Komal smiled walking away. Hydar stared blankly at her long wavy hair. This kid...she has her own unique charm.

"You know. I won't give her to you" yasar stuck his tongue at Hydar. "Stop eating snot" hydar sighed streaching his hand.  "You-" yasar pouted. And hydar gave him a satisfied and cocky grin. Baba didn't know how to deal with teenagers anymore"

"Hydar why don't you go home and rest. You still need to heal completely" baba said putting a hand on hydars shoulder. " but sir I insist" hydar tried to persuade baba into letting him stay just like how he convinced him into letting him follow them and how he got baba to agree for him to catch the ram.

"Unless you want new stitches." Baba warned. "Yes sir" hydar gave up finally. The reason he wanted to help was because he hated feeling like a parasite.  Just getting and not giving.

Baba saw how dejected hydar looked and spoke again "As soon as you've healed. Be prepared to work until your knees give up"

"Yes sir!" Hydar was hyped up again.

19