"How beautiful" My mother smiles at them, the one with Angela smiles back shyly while the other just shuffles closer to Aiden and attempts to hide behind him.

I look at the girls and smile at their adorableness, they were no doubt going to break some hearts when they were older like their brother. Although some of their features could be mirrored on Aiden, they had also inherited their mother's beautiful green eyes.

Aiden bends down to his sister's height and whispers something into her ear. She nods and re-emerges shyly.

"Such a good brother" my mom comments, directed to Aiden.

Aiden smiles another genuine smile whilst Angela speaks up; "he definitely is" she replies smiling.

We soon fall into another conversation and Aiden comes to sit on the other side of me while the twins play with some dolls on the other side of the living room.

Aiden sits closer to me and then smirks, obviously aware of my discomfort at our proximity.

Instead of moving away I turn around so I'm facing him and smirk; "I knew you were a belieber."

"Guilty" he replies matching my smirk.

Aiden looks over me and to Elijah who was discreetly playing on one of his gadgets, "that's a cool game" Aiden smiles at my younger brother who looks guilty that he had gotten caught.

"Yeah?" he replies once his embarrassment fades.

"Yeah, you wanna see something cool?" Aiden continues to smile at Lij who nods enthusiastically. I could already tell that Elijah loved Aiden, anyone who knew my brother knew that the way to his heart was by his video games.

It also shocked me at how civil Aiden was being to Elijah, he was even being nice.

"Come on" he continues to smile, Elijah gets up quickly to follow him but I stay seated in shock. Aiden was actually being so genuine when it came to Elijah, to me that made him all the more attractive.

The boys begin walking away before Aiden turns to face me; "you coming Collins?"

Speechlessly, I nod and stand up to follow the two boys.

Aiden eventually comes to a door under the stairs and opens it before turning on a small light. There was another staircase leading downwards to what I'm assuming was the basement.

"You're not gonna kill us are you Black?" I smirk jokingly, using his last name as he had constantly used mine. Aiden smirks at the name and winks at me; "Only one way to find out Collins."

I chuckle and then follow Elijah who was already halfway down the stairs, Aiden follows behind me as I begin walking down as well.

Aiden reaches over me and switches a light on, it was pretty obvious he had done it on purpose by the way his breath brushes against my neck giving me goosebumps.

I ignore the action and look inside the now lit basement. Elijah stood just ahead of me with his mouth wide open. Down in the basement was anybody's dream 'man cave'. There was a pool table and that football table thing along with a large flat screen with almost every gaming gadget ever. There was also a mini-fridge and a leather couch along with various other sitting areas and an air hockey table.

Even I was jealous of this room and I had only played video games with Lij, I didn't even know how to play pool. It made me wonder how Aiden could afford everything, I mean he was only a high school senior and it didn't look like Angela had a lot of money herself. It was also blatantly obvious to me that there was no father figure living in this house which meant they were only living off one income.