Chapter Four-Ryan

Hey everyone! I know this chapter isn't very good, and it's short. I was rushing to write it. I probably won't be posting again till monday. Hope you like it anyway :) (and I'm working on a new story, be sure you check it out when it's posted)

Chapter 4

The first week of spring break was pretty crazy.

Nothing weird and creepy has happened since the weekend when I went to the park with Hailey, thankfully.

Over the week I got to know Ryan better, her hot neighbor.

He's just as amazing as he is hot, to say the least.

Hailey said he's going to ask me out.

But I kinda doubt that.

He could do WAY better then me.

Another kinda crazy thing happened, his "pedo" brother punched me in the face.

It's a long story.

So now I have a black eye, but I'm able to cover up most of it with makeup.

After that happened, Ryan got pretty pissed off.

His brother got beaten up pretty bad...

I peeked behind the blink, and saw a few moist raindrops falling from the sky.

I need to get home, now.

One thing my dad never likes is when I track mud and water into the house.

"Hey, I need to walk home, like right now."

"You seriously have to leave? Now?" Ryan said, disappointed.

"Yep, I'll be grounded for who knows how long if I come home soaked."

"Alright, I'll walk you home."

"You don't have to do that."

"Well I am anyway." He said while putting on his hoodie.

"Fine..."

We walked out of his room, and he gave his brother a defensive glance as he ate a piece of pizza.

By the time we got out of his house, the rain was POURING.

"Damn... I should have worn a hoodie" I said, looking down at my short sleeved t-shirt.

We stepped off his covered porch, and I shivered as the rain poured over my head, and down my back.

He took off his hoodie and started using it to cover me.

"Don't bother, I'm already soaked. Lets have fun with it while we can." I said laughing.

We started running and skipping in the rain, just like in the cheesy love stories most mom's read.

We got to my house quicker then I wanted.

The rain had calmed down slightly.

"My dad is gonna kill me... But it was worth it." I said with a hint of disappointment in my voice.

He put his hand on my shoulder, and looked in my eyes.

He hugged me briefly, and leaned in for a kiss.

Then I watched as he walked away, without a word.

I wish he could stay.

That kiss was very important to me.

Because it was my first.

I know I'm kinda old to be getting my first kiss, but I've always been pretty picky about guys.

I skipped up to my front door, and walked in side, replaying today over and over again in my head.

The smell of alcohol flooded my nostrils.

Has dad been drinking again?

Sure enough, there he was, on the couch with numerous beer cans laying around.

He got up right when he saw me, looking pissed as ever.

He looked at my soaked clothes, and by that time, he looked ready to explode.

I was starting to get scared.

And at that moment, he started yelling so loud and fast I couldn't understand a word of it.

Then he punched me, harder then Ryan's brother, on my good eye.

My head flew backwards and hit on the front door, I fell to the ground and blacked out.