71

"I'm going on tour."

Hoseok spit out his tea. "No. You can't leave me again."

"It's only two months."

"Two months is a long time," Hoseok argued. "Does Jimin know?"

"I haven't told him yet," Yoongi sighed. "I didn't know how to say it without making him sad. I don't want him to think that I'm leaving him again."

Hoseok's eyes started watering. "I just don't get why." He started crying.

Yoongi pulled him into his lap and wrapped his arms around his crying body. "It's okay, Hoseok. Calm down."

"I'm sorry," Hoseok sniffled. "It's just a lot to take in. I don't want you to go. I can't take care of Jimin on my own. He will never feel comfortable around me while he's in Little Space. Not the same way he does with you."

Yoongi kissed the top of his head. "You'd do great, Baby. I believe in you. But I actually wanted you to go with me."

"I-i don't understand," Hoseok mumbled. "That would leave Jimin all alone."

They heard footsteps going around the corner. Jimin came into sight from behind the door.

"Yooni is leaving?" He asked with a pout.

"Not for long, Minnie;" Yoongi said. "I'm really sorry, but I have to go." Jimin's bottom lip started to wobble. "Don't cry Minnie, you'll be alright. We can arrange something with Seokjin so he will take care of you. How does that sound?"

"Good," Jimin said, giving a small nod, though the tears could still be seen in his eyes. "Daddy and Yooni cuddle Minnie to sleep?" He asked, looking between Hoseok and Yoongi.

Hoseok smiled at the boy's request. "Of couse Baby Boy, we'll be there in a second, ok?"