33

//smut//

"Ngh," Jimin moaned as Hoseok pounded into him.

"You're so tight, Baby Boy," Hoseok said.

Underneath Hoseok lie Yoongi, going in and out of Hoseok at incredible speeds. It didn't take long before Yoongi found Hoseok's prostate and started pointing every thrust towards the bundle of nerves.

Hoseok's moans got louder with every thrust that went to his prostate. He could feel the familiar feeling in his stomach, telling him that he was close.

"I'm cl- fuck! close."

"Hold it," Yoongi groaned. "Don't cum before me. This is Jimin's first time. Better make it count.

At the top, Jimin started feeling the knot in his stomach, signaling his release. At first Jimin didnt know what it was and thought something was wrong with him. But then he remembered the day he facetimed Hoseok. He'd gotten the same feeling that day, and he knew it would lead to pleasure.

"Fuck!" Yoongi groaned as he picked up his pace, going faster than he had ever done before

Yoongi hit his climax. White ropes shot out of his dick and into Hoseok's beging hole, filling him up. This triggered Hoseok's climax and he came inside Jimin.

Jimin still lied on the bed, his dick hard and cum leaking from his hole.

"You ready for round two?" Yoongi asked, pulling Jimin closer to him. "On your back, knees on my shoulders."

Jimin did as he was told, moaning every time he moved.

Yoongi slid his dick inside Jimin, groaning at how tight he was. "So fucking tight. I love it." Jimin moaned at the praise.

Yoongi slowly picked up his pace, going from slow and steady to rough and fast, hitting Jimin's prostate with every thrust.

Hoseok wrapped his hand around Jimin's dick, going slowly at first, but went along with Yoongi and turned into a faster, sloppier handjob.

Jimin clenched around Yoongi as he came all over his and Yoongi's stomachs, his cum shooting out in long white roped. Hoseok removed his hand, expecting Yoongi to get away too. But Yoongi had a different plan.

He kept going at the  same inhuman speed as before. Jimin's moans got louder and more highpitched from the unbearable amount of over stimulation.

Jimin had never been in such immense amounts of pleasure. It was abseloutly wonderful. He came once again, as Yoongi finished inside him.

Yoongi went out of the room, but returned a moment later with two buttplugs; one for Jimin and one for Hoseok.

He slowly inserted the first one into Jimin's hole. It was the shape of a kitty's tale, and he was sure Little Jimin would love it if he ever got to see it.

Afterwards he moved on to Hoseok, who was fascinated by the amazing sex they'd just had. Hoseok had never topped before. But he enjoyed it just as much as being a bottom.