I almost smiled. "Are you going soft on me Warren? Don't tell me you've suddenly started to care about my well-being?"

He rolled his eyes. "Do not flatter yourself, signora." He muttered, his accent thick.

He sighed again and got up from the chair abruptly, my eyes followed him warily as he made his way to the door.

I frowned.

Wow, he's not even going to say goodbye.

He paused, hand on the doorknob. His head tilted back to look at me.

"You coming or not?"

~~

Bevi come gli dei (Drink like the Gods)

"Seriously? You've brought me to a bar?" I gave Warren a pointed look from the passenger seat and he gave me a sly grin.

It was the same bar Sebastian had taken me to not long ago.

Warren flung the driver's side door open and strode towards the entrance not even bothering to wait for me. I rolled my eyes and got out of the car.

The minute I stepped outside my teeth started chattering. Warren hadn't been kidding when he said it was cold. I rubbed my hands over my arms, hoping the friction would warm me up a little.

I quickly made my way inside the bar to protect myself from the chilly air.

Everything seemed different from the last time I came here, maybe it was because the last time I'd come here it had been packed with people and right now it was practically empty.

My eyes scanned the place for Warren but came up empty. He had disappeared somewhere.

Just great.

"Well, well." A familiar voice suddenly spoke up.

I froze.

My eyes took in his cocky smile and creepy eyes.

Ian

The asshole I'd run into the last time I came here.

I narrowed my eyes at him. "You live here or something?"

He chuckled. "Something like that, I own this place." He took a step towards me and my hands clenched into fists.

Did he own this bar?

"I was just leaving," I told him evenly I started to move towards the exit.

I'd wait for Warren in the car. No way was I spending another minute with this douchebag.

He blocked my exit with his arm making my whole body stiffen.

"Move." I hissed out the word.

"Oh come on. Don't you want to have a little fun now that you're here?" His eyes raked over me in a way that made my skin crawl.

"Not really." I grit out. "Now get out of my way."

He studied me for a moment but retracted his hand and stepped away.

I almost sighed in relief.

I turned my back to him and started walking away.

*

I'd almost reached the exit when he grabbed me from behind. I shrieked and suddenly his hand clamped over my mouth harshly. I could feel myself being dragged into a dark hallway. Panic consumed me as I started to struggle wildly.

The back of my head slammed against his chin making him grunt in pain but he didn't loosen his hold.

He pushed me against the wall my cheek collided with the stone surface making my eyes tear up from the pain. His body pressed against my back restraining me.