I instantly light up at the mention of my book and rush to get it to show Aiden. Nala continues to sit beside me, she even seemed to be grinning at Aiden. "I was reading the handmaids tale," I enthuse making Aiden laugh genuinely, and let me tell you...Woah.

Maybe there was more to Aiden than just some Bad Boy wannabe with a notorious reputation.

"I've heard its pretty good" Aiden replies, his signature smirk returning.

"You read?" I question.

"Yeah, there's more to me than just my good looks" Aiden replies smirking.

"What good looks?" I tease, giggling slightly at his shocked expression.

"You hurt me Collins, right here" Aiden smirks back placing his right had on his heart mockingly.

"Oh so he does have a heart, who would've known, hey Nala" I joke back, purposely acting like I was talking to Nala who just kept her tail wagging and her tongue hanging out of her mouth.

"I have much more than a heart" Aiden winks back jokingly, this banter I could do, I even enjoyed it. Yeah, he was still being flirty but it was blatantly obvious that was his personality, it was also pretty obvious to me that he didn't mean anything of it, or at least I hoped he didn't.

"Good night Aiden" I laugh shaking my head.

"Night Collins" he replies smiling that genuine smile I had become quite fond of.

I close the window with a small smile on my face and walk back over to my bed, I lie down and Nala instantly joins me.

I don't know why, but for some reason, I felt like tonight was the beginning of a new chapter of my life, maybe even the start of a wild ride, one that was rewarding.

AIDEN POV:

I can't believe she rejected me earlier this morning and hardcore too. This morning during our first little encounter I had noticed she didn't like being the center of attention after I had flirted with her, and I was sure that she would give in with just a little more proximity and where there were no eyes watching her every move. Obviously I was wrong.

The fact that she had just rejected me so effortlessly made me want her all the more. There was one thing that I had figured out about her though, and that was that if she was going to sleep with me that it would take time and a relationship. I don't mean dating or anything because everyone knows I don't date, but just a general friendship. She needs trust, words were cheap to her and that was pretty obvious throughout our most recent encounter. She would definitely be a challenge, but I had always been competitive and I was positive that this was a challenge that I would do anything to win.

I was definitely happy that Toby had gotten her and her cousin to join our bio group, there weren't many people that I could easily tolerate, especially in that class. Having Emily and Charlie in our group would make the class more tolerable as well as get me close to Emily, and it was more evident now than ever, that was I needed to do if I ever wanted the chance to fuck her. It might be a shame though when we finally do, I've actually begun quite liking her, she was fun. Like a mouse trying to be a lion, she was entertaining and I knew that Toby loved having her around. I didn't want to screw up their relationship but I wanted to screw her more.

This morning her little outfit had only increased the huge desire I had felt for her, she was wearing a green and white dress which showcased her body amazingly. Her breasts were on display as were her legs and the little boots she wore made her tan legs look a million miles longer. Her hair was similar to what I had seen last night but it still looked extremely hot. She had more makeup on today than she had last night, her eyelashes were darker but other than that she looked the same.