Chapter 36

Emir pulled in the driveway of Onder's house. The whole car ride was silent. Zeynep didn't say a word and Emir didn't dare to ask.

As soon as the car stopped Zeynep left the car. She went straight to the door and knocked hard. Efsane opened the door with a smile on her face. Zeynep ignored her and entered the foyer. She asked Efsana about her parents and she told her that Onder is in his office and Veldan is in her room. Zeynep told Efsana to call for her mother to come to the office.

With fast, angry steps Zeynep headed to her father's office, Emir right behind her.

Zeynep entered her father's office without knocking. He stood up when he saw her, a smile on his face.

"We have something to discuss Mr. Sezin.. But let's wait for your wife to grace us with her presence " Zeynep said harshly.

"What going on?" Veldan came into the office looking between Emir and Zeynep with confusion.

"Ahh. Here she is. My dear, evil step mother. Or more correctly. My dear mother's sister. My FUCKING AUNT"
Zeynep emphasized every single word. Making Onder and Veldan gasp.

"What? You look surprised? By what? By the fact that you took me out of my mother's arms with sick games and tricks? Or by the fact that you couldn't be man enough to stand up to your wife's face and tell the world that I'm your daughter?" She directed her words to Onder who couldn't stay standing anymore. He fell back on his chair. Eyes horrified and pleading.

Zeynep ignored him and turned to Veldan.

"And you.. Have you enjoyed stealing your sister's boyfriend? Or that wasn't enough for you so you took her daughter as well and treated her like SHIT because you can't fell loved enough by your coward of a husband" Veldan was trembling. Latterly, but she was stubborn enough to raise her head and look at Zeynep in the eye.

"I did what I did back then to keep my family. And I raised you like my daughter" Veldan defended.

And Zeynep started laughing hysterically.

"Li... Like your daughter right? SO YOU CAN SOLD HER TO SOMEONE LIKE AKSOY TO SAVE YOUR ASS FROM BANKRUPTCY?"
Zeynep screamed at her. Veldan took a step back.

Zeynep turned to her father who was having his eyes lowered and put her hands on his desk as she shouted.
"At least be a man and look me in the eyes, you coward"

Slowly Onder left his head.

"I didn't mean to lie to you my daughter.. But.... "

"But what? You were afraid of your wife? What? She told you, don't claim her as your blood and flesh or else I'll leave you? Right? After all you're so weak to take such decisions. She says and you compel. Is that it, huh?"

Zeynep looked between the two of them pathetically.

"Look at yourselves. You don't even have anything to say to defend yourselves" Zeynep shook her head.

"You two will pay for what you did to me. You'll pay for what you did to my mother. I'll never forgive you. I'm done with the both of you" Zeynep looked at her father "You are dead to me"

"No, daughter. Don't say that" He responded weakly.

Zeynep ignored him and turned around and left his office. Emir followed her silently, not hearing Veldan's screamed for Efsana to call the doctor.

Without saying anything she got inside the car and Emir drove the car. He drove to their home. Knowing that it was time for them to talk.

Emir arrived home and Zeynep stepped out of the car and hurried to the inside of the house. Emir followed her he caught her taking the stairs to her room. He called for her but she ignored him. She went to her room. The one she used to sleep in before moving to Emir's. She locked the door of her room and fell on the floor.
She wanted to be alone and cry out.
As soon as he knees hit the floor. Finally she let out the sobs she was keeping inside. She cried and screamed. Her tears flowed freely as she shook violently.