Chapter 9

Emir arrived at the hospital. He went looking for Zeynep. He wanted to tell her about what her parents did.
She should be warned of what's coming ahead.

He found her sitting in the cafeteria drinking a cup of coffee. Emir stood looking at her from afar.

He was so nervous. How can he tell her that her life is going to be destroyed by non other than her parents.

Finally Zeynep noticed him and run to his arms. He caught her easly and stayed like that for a minute.

"Emir, have you heard. My father woke up and the doctors said he's getting better. I'm so happy" Zeynep said enthusiastically.

"Wow. That's a great news" Enir said in a forced cheerfulness. Trying to match her mood.

"Not just that. The lawyer said that the bank problem was solved and we're not going to lose the company and our house, I don't know how does that happened but I guess we have a guardian Angel"

"Yes. You must have" Emir replied curtly and Zeynep noticed his tone.
"What's wrong with you? You seem out of it"

"Ah.. yes, their's something I wanted to tell you"

"Okay. Come on, let's sit" Zeybep took Emir by his hand and both sat on her table.

"Where's your family?" Emir asked.

"Oh, Mom is with my father and Nihan took Ozan's home.. I couldn't leave. Emir I was so scared. My father is the most important person in my life. I was so scared I'm going to lose him. Even my Mom. Even if we were at odds with each other. She's still the mother who raised me. And I love her too, some times I wonder what my reall family would be like. But after what happened in the last two days. I'm just grateful I have them in my life... you too. I have no idea what I have done with out you".

Emir kept looking at her with out interrupting her speech.
He just couldn't form a single word. What can he reply to her? She was talking about her family as if they were her life line. How can he take that away from her? How can he destroy her beliefs by telling her what kind of a big lie her life is.

"EMIR" Zeynep screamed at his face.

"What?" Emir answered startled.

"Emir, what's wrong,? I was talking to you but you've completely zoned out. Is there anything wrong?"

Zeynep asked him. Confusion and worry reflecting of her beautiful brown eyes.

"Um.. no. Nothing is wrong"

"Ok..ay" Zeynep replied not convinced.

"What did you want to talk to me about?" Zeynep asked.

"Oh. Nothing. I just wanted to tell that I'm here whenever you need me. You can rely on me. I'll always be here.. don't doubt that ever"

"Ok..ay. I already know that. Is that all?" Zeynep asked, confused by his words.

"Yes. That's all"
Emir replied with a soft smile.

"Emir"
Galip walked into Emir office angerly.

"Good morning to you too father" Emir replied nonchalantly.

"What the hell did you do?"

"I do alot of thinks so, Be more specific"

"You emptied all our bank accounts and the funds we set for our projects. What have you done with the money?"

"Don't worry father, Everything will be fine when we bind our company with the Sezins"

"What? "

"I'll marry Zeynep, and we'll bind the companies. That will open us to new investments. It will be a strong upfront and the companies will florish.. you sais that actually"

"I didn't think you'll actually consider it"

"Well, I did"

"Then what have you done with our money"

"I changed positions. The deal the sezin's made with Aksoy is transformed to me, I payed for Onder's debts. I also payed back the Money Aksoy payed for Onder's pails"

"That's impossible. How did you took the deal from Aksoy? That man doesn't like to be played like that"

"Of course not. I had to make a new deal with him"

"And what's that?"

"He wants a bartnership in the future. Of course I made him understand that it's not possible now but we'll be expecting him to nock on our doors soon in the future"

"Emir. You have lost your mind. You're giving this mugger a promise in out company with out telling me? I won't allow it"

"I'm not asking you. It's done. So deal with it"
"All this for Onder's daughter? And I thought you don't love her"

"Zeynep is as important to me as Asu, think about like that"

"Yeah, yeah. I hope you won't regret it"

"I won't. Now we have to meet up with sezins. I wont to talk to the parents privately"

"I'll call them to come to the company this evening"
Galip said and left Emir's office. Shaking his head not convinced of Emir's stupid plan.