Chapter 1

....

    Zeynep woke up to sound of the intercom telling the passengers to buckle their seats preparing to land. She was so excited to come back home. Yes, it was only two years, but she missed her home, her family and more specifically her best friend.

She had to leave to London to take courses in interior design. And now she's back and ready to open her own company. Her family is rich enough but she was an independent woman and she wants to have her own line of work.

The plane landed and she was so excited to get out. She hadn't told her family that she's coming today to surprise them therefore she didn't expect to find anyone waiting for her in the airport.

Emir Kozcioglu, a young rich business man and the older heir of Kozcioğlu empire. His family is practically a royalty and Emir was their prince. To the world He was a ruthless business man but he was a good man to the people who knows him the best.

Emir was standing outside of the airport. Leaning on his car. Phone in his hand. He was looking at his watch every now and then. Waiting for the friend he was supposed to pick up that day. Suddenly he felt a heavy movement of people and saw a swarm of people coming out. He tried to recognize the person he was looking for untill he saw a glimpse of a dark soft her between the crowd and his lips lifted up with a small smile. The the subject of his interest came to stand in front of him. Emir's smile became wider and he immediately opened his arms.

Zeynep's eyes went wide. No believing what she was seeing. Then she dropped her luggage to the ground and run towards him. Screaming.

"EMIR"

"Kucugum"

Zeynep jumped into his arms and he caught her he and lifted her of the ground swirling her around until she begged him to stop.

They were both laughing excitedly. Then he put her down and kissed her check.

"Emir. I can't believe you're here. How did you know I was coming today I haven't told anyone"

"I know everything you do there Zeynep even you flight time. I probably known about it before you did" Emir said smirking.

"Alright. That's kind of creepy" Zeynep said seriously. And Emir laughed.

"Hey. Don't blame me for looking after my best friend"

Emir took her suit case and put it in the car trunk. Then opened the passenger door for her to get in.

"Ladies first"

"Thank you. What a gentleman"

"Only for you"

Emir drove them out of the airport to the city streets. Zeynep kept looking around.

"Ah. Home sweet home.. it's been a long time"

"You were only gone for two years Zeynep. It's hardly a long time"

"Hey. Let me live in the moment okay? "

Emir laughed at her.

"Where are you taking me?" Zeynep asked.

"To your house. Don't you want to see your family. They didn't know you're here"

"Exactly. They don't know. This means that they're not waiting for me. This mean we can spend some time together before going there"

"Alright then. Where do you want to go? "

"Umm... I'm hungry" Zeynep looked at him sideways and smirked.

Emir rolled his eyes and huffed.

"Of course you are"

.................................................................

  Please don't forget to vote
And tell me your thoughts