Taehyung being deeply in love with Joohyun, asked for her hand in marriage, but Joohyun being protective of his image said no as they were still idols and BTS' fame was growing non stop, and she didn't want to ruin it. But Taehyung's happiness is her happiness, and if he wanted to make their relationship public, then so be it. Because even if she did act like she wanted it to be private, Joohyun herself wanted to show everyone that she's deeply in love with Taehyung, just as much as he is with her.

"Deal"

-
"Pleaseeeeeeeeee!"

"Taehyung, this could ruin your reputation. Not only yours, but Joohyun's also. Joohyun will get most of the hate because she's a female and she's dating 'their oppa' You know how possessive fans get."

"I don't care. If they don't like me with Joohyun then that's their problem. If they are my fans, then they will respect my decision and they will respect Joohyun and Red Velvet too."

Bang Sihyuk sighs. He has a soft spot for the boy's and he knows that Taehyung is right. He can see that the boy is deeply in love and he didn't want to ruin that for him because he see's that the couple will soon bond in marriage and form a family in the future, and to be able to do that, fans would have to get use to their relationship right now, not that it really matters though because knowing Taehyung, he would just marry her and announce that they're having a child without any notice.

"Okay."

-
'Big Hit announces that BTS' V and Red Velvet's Irene are in a relationship and have been for almost 3 years. The company states that any malicious comments made towards the couple and or their group, would be recorded and taken to court.'

[+1948, -127] well this was unexpected, but congratulations to the couple.

[+2939, -380] can we call them the visual couple?

[+409, -2948] 🤢🤮

[+1009, -108] they were kinda obvious, especially Taehyung.

[+98, -2830] wtf, he belongs to Jungkook.

[+290, -2709] he was shipped with sana, mina, jisoo, seulgi and even jungkook, yet he chooses the old hag🤢

[+4310, -220] some of you are just jealous cause your delusions were just...well, delusions.

-
The groups, having gathered around to read the article were shocked to find only a few hate comments, the rest being positive and even encouraging. Some comments even stated that the couple should get married in which Taehyung teased Joohyun with, causing the 2 groups to laugh.

-
BTS had a concert the next day and Taehyung wasn't gonna lie, he was nervous, especially since Red Velvet were also here to watch.

After an hour of the concert, Taehyung relaxed. Unknown to Joohyun and the audience. He planned on bringing her out and showing just how much he loves her. He knows this will add fuel to the fire, but the amount of positive comments they had received made him confident.

When it came to the talking section, the boys stepped back a bit and Taehyung ran backstage to grab Joohyun. The audience being confused, stayed quiet until Taehyung came up with a shy Joohyun.

"As you all know, our company announced that me and Joohyun are dating." He smiles at the audience and continued. "I wanted to make this relationship public because I didn't want to hide my love for her any longer." The members cringed at his comment causing him to turn around and poke his tongue at them. The audience laughed at this which made Taehyung happy.

"So, in celebration of our relationship becoming public." Taehyung turns Joohyun to face him and grabs her waist. "I'd like to do this." With no hesitation, Taehyung pulls Joohyun into a kiss, causing the audience go scream and the boys to jump around. Taehyung smiles into the kiss as he hears the fans awing, rarely any making negative comments.

Pulling away with a smile, Taehyung bows towards the audience making Joohyun follow his actions.

"Thank you all for being supportive towards us and for those who still can't get it through their heads that i'm not theirs, you can kiss my-" Taehyung stopped when Joohyun nudged him and smiled innocently at her.

"I mean, you can leave. We don't want any negative energy in this fandom."

The fans screamed in joy at the couple and started to chant 'vrene'. With that, Taehyung guides Joohyun backstage, but not before slipping a quick I love you, in which the fans heard, causing them to scream even louder.

Taehyung couldn't stop smiling throughout the rest of the concert because finally, he could express his love for Joohyun publicity without being afraid and on top of that, the fans were supportive.

Taehyung is happy.

The holidays are boring, I miss school.