6

Later that night I decided to go check up on Noen and Sam to see how they're doing since they're awfully quiet. I open the slowly, peeping my little head through the door and see Noen and Sam chatting as usual. But it must've been about that girl since Noen is noticeably glowing as he's talking to my brother.

I clearly my throat, invited myself into the conversation without hesitation, which caused Sam to get slightly annoyed.

My face instantly turned into the Cheshire Cat and glowed as Noen jerked his head in my direction. "You seem to really like this mystery girl, huh?!" I tease. Noen's face looks like it belongs to a rose and his hand are practically vibrating. Wow, he really must like this chick! And that makes me feel some sort of way. It can't be jealousy though...right?!

I sit down on the edge of the bed next to Noen. "Oh tell me about her, Prince Eubanks!" I exclaim with full exaggeration in my tone. "Well her name, Zoe. We met a few days before I ran." He sang.

The theater nerd enter my body as I force wrap my arms around Noen whilst dramatically expressing my happiness for the pretty blonde boys feelings. He thankfully chuckles as I'm being the best goof ball I can be.

It makes me happy to see Noen not so sad but it also makes me a bit scared that he's showing signs of a crush like this. I'm afraid he's gonna get worked up and heart broken. This made me want to know more about this Zoe girl and why she made Noen tick!